Discuss Demon's Souls and the start of the Souls Series
Wiki: Demon's Souls Wiki

bukharajones

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,009.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Bro, I have everything. Every spell, every weapon, every ring. I just need one thing. The pure bladestone.

SL125, SL70
PSN bukharajones
Available after 5PM Eastern.
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 177.04
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 459
Demon's Souls is region locked, so that's important to note. Based on how you wrote the time, I'm assuming North American server.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

bukharajones

Addicted
First Warden

You are correct. I had someone in NA drop one off.

IF someone in NA wants it, I'm at SL138. After blasting into NG++ with my red stone I went on a God of Parries killing spree in 1-1 and spent the souls on levels to mess with the blue blood sword.

:D
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Glad you got one! I've offered to let others hang onto the sword I forged with it for the trophy a few times now, but I'm level 250ish which isn't ideal
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

bukharajones

Addicted
First Warden

Yeah. I KNOW I should have stayed at around 120 or so, BUT if they really want it, they can get it from me no problem. :D

I duped the stones. I don't feel bad about it, since I played backwards through the game and think the farming material system is rubbish. Nice idea. Not fun, though, to farm for chunks.

Also, it was sooo strange to be able to do that. I didn't even know I could until I started play through three at ng+....

First time, I did magic and used fire storm to kill Old King Allant, Maneaters, Maiden Astraea.

Hilarious to one shot each maneater.

But... it's not as consistent as advertised. If you don't get them, they can still wreck you.

So for the rest of the trophies I ran a sword and board guy and found the game super easy with dodges, two handed attacks, and judicious shield use on guys like flamelurker, maneaters, allant.

Parrying Garl Vinland to death is MUCH easier than getting past him and running up on Astreae to burn her to death...
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Most easily exploitable bosses in the series too.

Just a couple examples:
-Flamelurker can be kited SUPER easily to get him stuck on that big rib cage to the left side as you enter
-If you backpedal up the ramp against Garl Vinland he comes to a point where he gets stuck. You can dart in and out with no repercussions
-Maiden Astraea can be killed from the other side of the arena with bows with no risk
-Storm King arena has a safe place to shoot him with a bow as well (also note, white bow is in that level and has the best range)