Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Hmm... there is something mysterious about this npc... it's like there is still a lot of secrets that needs to be discovered in the Ringed City involving this npc..
He is one of the Pygmy Lords--the pygmies have a number of kings which rule them. It seems that this one has realized that the Gods are their enemies, and so he wants to help you .
Yeah... just wondering though after you wake up Filianore.. this npc is nowhere to be found.. I wonder where did he go and how and where can we find him again... he must be somewhere relocating in a specific place like other npc's..
In one of fightncowboy's ringed city walkthrough videos he said there were speculations about this npc being the furtive pygmy
I just found out that this Pymy Lord is the 9th one missing in the SKG boss area, there are 8 thrones in the area but somehow there is one missing which means there are a total of 9 Pygmy Lords and this Lord somehow managed to escape and is still alive but he is nowhere to be found after you wake up Filianore. (Keep in mind that regardless of your answer to his question when you first met him he will tell you that he will be an ally to you which means there is still something we don't know about or is yet to be discovered about this pygmy lord) Im still trying to figure out where to find him. There are still a lot of secrets to be discovered. Plus after watching Vaati's video I can confirm that after you wake up Filianore there are more trees (7-8 trees I think) added in the Farron Keep Perimeter Area just outside the Abyss Watchers boss area.
Also If you noticed... hes the only Pygmy Lord who doesn't wear a crown...
ludleth is a pygmy lord
I think this guy is the Furtive Pygmy. Otherwise I'd find it odd he's the only Pygmy Lord not wearing a crown, plus he opposes Filianore while the others basically worship her. Not to mention he seems to be hiding from everything, and only appears once early on, making him "easily forgotten."

Kwzprtt

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 208.00
Wiki Edits: 27
Description from the Blood of the Dark Soul: "When Gael came upon the pygmy lords, he discovered that their blood had long ago dried, and so consumed the dark soul." now stop saying dumb things. Thx you.

Kwzprtt

Regular
Battle Tested

For all the ppl that are still saying enormous***** about this NPC. HE IS NOT THE FURTIVE PYGMY. He's a pygmy Lord like Ludleth.
Why are you being so anal about it? How do you know he's not THE Furtive Pygmy? It's a possibility. It's also possible that he isn't. There isn't anything concrete about the character in the first place. Everything about the Furtive Pygmy so far has been nothing but speculation anyways. Quit spamming the comments.

Kwzprtt

Regular
Battle Tested

Description from the Blood of the Dark Soul: "When Gael came upon the pygmy lords, he discovered that their blood had long ago dried, and so consumed the dark soul."
+Ludleth is a pygme lord too.