Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Oh please be the Firekeeper's crown...
It's Zullie's mask from Dark Souls 2

godofcinder

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
TIME FOR FIREKEEPER COSPLAYYYYYYYYYYY
no. looks ugly as f***. Stay with Lorians crown. At least it has no slits and it looks like metal. Instead of this s***.
This headwear had to give a huge dark malus in return, jeezus.
So this would basically be a dark version of the crown of dusk? If it becomes mandatory for dark builds let's hope at least it looks better x_x
Well, if it's anything like the crown of dusk, it'll only be a 10% bonus, so it shouldn't be mandatory. Given the description, it probably looks like the firekeeper mask. Whether that's better or not is up to the individual, I guess.
Welp. Time for cosplay. "Your Waifu" the pyromancer lives!
HOOOO WAIT A SECOND BOY ARE YOU STEALING ME NAME? I AM THE ORIGINAL "YOUR WAIFU" HIT ME UP AND WE'LL GO A FEW ROUNDS *****BOI PSN meanderingmenace http://steamcommunity.com/id/true_h/
gawain from granblue
I was thinking of using this with the antiquated plain set. That doesn't have a headpiece, and the colours seem to work together, although I guess it doesn't make much sense to use this if you're not using a dark build.

Ellieisnothere

Casual
Convict

Souls: 327.00
Bank: 0.00
Antiquated does have a headpeice, it's the Dusk Crown thingymabob (Dusk of Oolacile had it in DS1) that enhances sorcery but makes you weaker to it. Haven't found this though, so it could suit it a lot better than the crown.

Ellieisnothere

Casual
Convict

Souls: 327.00
Bank: 0.00
Blast, forget I said anything, I just realised which set you were actually on about
I can't edit the page, but it adds roughly 10% more damage to Dark Magic. I got ranges between 11% and 9% so it's never exact. :/
Yeah I can confirm that when I put this on it increases my AR on the Murky Hand Scythe, by only a small amount but still it does work on weapons and will stack with the dark clutch ring.
Blindfold mask, dark clutch ring, witch's ring and greatswamp ring.
Can you feel the black flame?
The users of this set up would feel it alot more...
Isn't that like -40% -50% with that setup?