Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Huh?
Heh.
hum greatsword or ultra greatsword?
It's a halberd according to Vaati's notes
If it's a halberd, then I think it just got shown off in the most recent pvp showcase of the new arena map. One of the players briefly used a halberd with a spinning weapon that seemed pretty similar to the one described in the weapons description.
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 42,565.50
Wiki Edits: 560
Yep, that's the one. I think there's more to it than the players were able to figure out though, the description seems to imply just being in the stance can damage people around you. Definitely easy to test since it's available immediately at the start of the DLC.
Based on it being made of bronze and the leaf shape of the blade, I'm guessing this weapon has something to do with the Millwood Knights.
C/E 26/16 to use it weights 13.2 units Weapon art is called Wind Wheel
"Spin up on your head" .... HELICOPTER MAN I KNOWN YOU WERE STILL ALIVE YES, PRAISE THE SUN
\''[T] / Helichopper man to da rescue, hopefully he does another vid on it
iT'S THE PUZZLING STONE GREATSWORD!
why is this weapon called a greatsword yet says its a halberd?
maybe for the same reason tailbone short sword is considered a dagger
Either a translate goof or maybe the blade of the halberd is greatsword in size *shrugs*
H Y P E
Gonna be very intresting trying this thing out, ya can get it super early for 11000 souls, wonder if ya can infuse it...