Anything without a home!

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 11,961.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
This here, this was my childhood. Overjoyed to see a return to cartoon glory.

Watch on youtube.com

Edit: Changed the title of the topic cause the shows already premiered.
Last edited by EldritchImagination on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

TSMP wrote:Aw yeah boiyo, that's the stuff right there.

One odd thing, though: living, human enemies? With blood? Not just robots? There's a surprise.

Yeah, it's because the show's on Adult Swim now, so they can be more mature. Style wise, they're doing it because they figure the fans of the original are older now, so they're making it more mature to suit the audience. I like it personally, as long as they don't get too gritty and dark. What made Samurai Jack great was the nice mix of edgy dark themes, and cartoony jokes and comedy.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 61.00
Bank: 4,171.00
Wiki Edits: 5
its dat boi, my man, the samurai known as jack.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

People are now catching on. The hype is building. This, plus the Code Geass season 3. All they have to do now is announce a Invader Zim, Courage the cowardly dog, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, or He-Man roboot, and my year would be set TV wise.

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

EldritchImagination wrote:People are now catching on. The hype is building. This, plus the Code Geass season 3. All they have to do now is announce a Invader Zim, Courage the cowardly dog, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, or He-Man roboot, and my year would be set TV wise.

courage the cowardly dog and invader zim can stay but code geass needs to go back where it came from. poop tier show. average at best.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

qeter wrote:
EldritchImagination wrote:People are now catching on. The hype is building. This, plus the Code Geass season 3. All they have to do now is announce a Invader Zim, Courage the cowardly dog, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, or He-Man roboot, and my year would be set TV wise.

courage the cowardly dog and invader zim can stay but code geass needs to go back where it came from. poop tier show. average at best.

You're not just dead to me, you are dead, resurrected as a Cursed Undead, burned into unkindled ash, then burned again at the first flame. That's how dead to me you are now.

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

EldritchImagination wrote:
qeter wrote:

You're not just dead to me, you are dead, resurrected as a Cursed Undead, burned into unkindled ash, then burned again at the first flame. That's how dead to me you are now.

its just a bad show objectively speaking. it uses amnesia multiple times to explain things, uses characters that should be dead because the writers ran out of ideas (leuroches mom comes to mind), has ridiculously over complicated plans, characters are lucky if they get 2 dimensions, major elements in the second season aren't even referenced in the first, it doesn't even come close to an accurate diction of real human thought or action and doesn't function as a political thriller in the slightest. i could go on but you'd have to convince me that their is something worth looking at in this pile of refuse.

tldr its low quality fan fiction with decent animation: basically a failed hentai that tried having robot action scenes.

on a personal note: super robots don't make sense in the slightest. a m1 Abrams with two barrels isn't a thousand times better than a normal one but it would be bulky and have maintenance problems.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Yeah....well......you just don't understand!!!

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

if you want crazy plans deathnote's got you. i don't think there are any good robot anime though; ghost in the shell?