Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Hopefully we dragon bros get something kewl right... Right? (Pls dont make us kill the last dragon pls)
I killed the ancient dragon once, think it was luck because I never killed it again and I became terrified of it.
Probably going to have to fight the "abyss dragon". Also the game has claimed that dragons were dead so many times, they were wrong.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 130,558.49
Bank: 7,200.71
Wiki Edits: 17884
I have updated the page with the upcoming password matchmaking to Arena, fixed some formatting issues, etc.

Please let me know if other stuff needs fixing :)
Please give us Great Lord Greatsword and Soul Of Cinder's lightning storm type miracle
Maybe drop the requirements for all spells so that we dont need to dump down 50-60 lvls just for spell casting.
spell requirement doesnt really both me. But I would love more soul transpositions. Like Lorian Miracles, Gwyndylan helm(from aldritch). They could come up with more, Maybe an ice spell for dancer and Vort. But i dont think they will do something like that.
crystal sage's homing crystal soulmass
Add Desert Pyromancer Zoey to NPC/enemies list
guys can i ask you how do you know that there will be the desert pyromancer garb and zoey?? I don't found anything about that
Vaati, played at a press event. And was allowed to type up notes while he played.

Isharoth

Casual
Convict

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 909.00
Wiki Edits: 150
Yup, Vaati did it, but there is a new IGN video with Zoey too.
New IGN video with it? Wah? Share that stuff son.

Isharoth

Casual
Convict

Okay. So, WARNING - SPOILERS: https://youtu.be/F61tviDEgi0?t=6m35s

Here starts footage with area that wasn't recorded on any gameplay before. And there is Zoey aswell.
With the new password system in arena i can already imagine washing pole runing R1 spam squads.
*Gives me conniptions*
*This place WILL BE A Cesspool of Degenerates*
Good thing the running R1's been nerfed
Giants armor and Mask of the Father HYPE!!1!
Filianore
Filianor
Fillian
Lillian

Yep.

And could that giant be Lloyd?

Prepare to be ended as no one can defeat the Abyssal Troll King and his Problemgreatsword- You jelly scrubs?
Ringed knight sword extends its reach and its covered by flame with Weapon Art and also has special combo movesets and its only a straight sword.
Soul Of Cinder uses Fireling GS and extends his sword reach but the weapon art we got only covers the blade in flame and we dont even get the 5 hit combo he uses.
Nice job guys

Isharoth

Casual
Convict

The Soul of Cinder was able to range extending not because of the sword, but due to the power of the Gwyn soul. Ringed Knight Sword has weapon art which makes its user to extend itself.
I think they should have made firelink gs same as onyx blade range. Would make sense since in hands of the boss it is pretty large. Weapon art is really good tho, no complains here.