Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Hi
I have a girlfriend

Mairu34049

Casual
Convict

Souls: 90.00
3 people disliked just because you typed hi
just why
why the dislike what are they offended about
My ***** is ready
i came when i saw that trailer!
Try white sticky stuff - demon souls

Mairu34049

Casual
Convict

Souls: 90.00
whoa ultra great sheilds never thought from would ever make them time for the meta to return

once march 27 is here
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

I wonder if you fight Slave Knight Gael as a boss, seeing as the DLC will be all about literally chasing him to the end of the world
No
Yes

Xerxes_Darkmoon

Souls: 50.00
Would be kind of interesting, but he is on your side. So unless something drastic happens I would doubt it.
Like maybe if he got corrupted by the Abyss or the "Rot" than yes.

Zethras

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 77.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Hell, I hope not
Looks a lot more like dark souls 1
No

Zethras

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 77.00
Wiki Edits: 2
It does, actually. Some of the screenshots here remind me a lot of Oolacile Township, tbh
THEORY : you need to beat the game as an hollowed and finish do the hollow ending to optain access to the DLC's entrance. why am I thinking that ? At 0:26 we see the darksign getting hollowed, and right after that we see a "Yoel" like guy/girl in the kiln of the first flame.
Then players would have to start a whole new game if they skipped Yoel or he died.
it is certainly impossible to be true because you are forced to level up to become hollow, not everyone will do so, like me. If DLC force someone to level up before get into the DLC, I will be real mad
I doubt it, that would mean you'd need to do a very specific side quest, one most people miss the first time around

Poprocky7

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,678.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 16
I think it's possibly because it's literally the last content we are receiving from FromSoftware, and honestly if you miss in your first run through just suck it up and retry. Think back to the Lord of Hollows ending cutscene, we see our player leaving the Kiln, unlike the regular ending and the Dark Firelink ending.
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 40,569.50
Wiki Edits: 538
The sky in some of the screenshots is black with a red ring, just like it is when you reach the Flameless Shrine/Kiln of the First Flame. It's not black with a white ring, like what happens when you get the Lord of Hollows ending.

So, DLC entrance in the final area of the game, just before the Soul of Cinder? Likely yes, according to the sky and especially since we see one of those Pilgrim dudes standing around a crumbling city that looks exactly like the landscape around there. DLC entrance after a particular ending? Doesn't look like it, and that'd be awfully inconvenient for gameplay. Since it's in the Abyss though, Londor will probably make a showing and being the Lord of Londor might have some effect on dialogue (like it did in the previous DLC), or make certain items available (like it already does, i.e. Dark Hand and Londor Tome miracles).
Finish to do*
Pls from, is londor, u MUST put some new awesome HEX THERE!! FFS U MUST!!