Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Be wary of a scum bag ganker at inner city.

DayHawk
I was summoned into the spear of church bossfight even tho i didnt join the covenant, seems legit.

CalamityGanon

Souls: 50.00
it happens. not sure if its fixed, but you would get summoned into the boss fight even without covenant item equipped. i had my sign down at midir and i got summoned for it randomly. i think it works similar to old monk from demon souls, believe you can have your sign anywhere in the dlc and still possibly get summoned. not 100% sure on that though.
There is a 10% chance that if you invade anywhere in the ringed city, it'll put you in the spear of the church fight instead of a normal invasion
please tell me there is a secret dlc coming out, it cant end like this. Please form, i dont want to play other video games can i like wire you money? want an organ? i NEED souls games.
nope, last one.
Buying DS3 just to rush through PvE is a waste of money my casual friend. Dark Souls can and is so much more.
You can do diffrent builds and pvp
Omg, you people are so lost. Yes a DS game is coming soon. Why Money, simple.
Can you access this dlc without the ashes of ariandel dlc, just installed now but bonfire isn't at the kiln of the flame? Tried restoring licenses which didn't work, I defeated soul of cinder is that an issue?
Yes you can. Warp to kiln of the first flame and turn around, should be right there. Defeating SoC or not having AoA should not affect it.
At least a quarter of my duels have been with this thing and they use it for a last resort it's so annoying people seem to always have extra stamina after attacks too and only play level 90. The strength requirements should be 50 just look at it; should use more stamina than any UGS, keep the scaling if you want form but this weapon is so cheap. Don't say I can't dodge because I'm duel wielding scythes absolutely zero poise I get phantom blood all the time.
feels a bit cheap that on every arrival in the city I get an invasion INSTANTLY... Was there an article somewhere that this is a good spot for it? Because it isn't. #TreeSeedsOnlyStillUsefullPlace
Seed
i love when someone says dlc is hard in a normal way and then someone says they beat dlc ng+30 with SL -200 just locking on enemies to kill them
just to bash the person's opinion
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 131,936.49
Bank: 7,345.71
Wiki Edits: 17979
This page now has TOOLTIPS! You can mouse over weapons and other equipment to see a preview of their stats :)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 131,936.49
Bank: 7,345.71
Wiki Edits: 17979
Code being refined to work better :)
any tips for a brotha plying with GOD mode?
Yea, get off your high horse and earn ur stats.
Gloating about your exploited God status isn't special nor does it deserve any attention. It simply means you lack skill.
Git gud!
Yeah, hang yourself lmao
Question: so if one starts a reg new game, go into the DLC both ariandel and ringed, do the rings collected throughout especially all the +3 rings from Ringed city pop up in this normal regular playthrough?
I'm about to test it soon as I'm on a new game But wasn't sure. Also it would be a major benefit to have those rings in ones basic regular game as opposed to all the other plus rings one can only get by starting a new game plus.
Was just wondering or if they have a scaling of plus 1 or so all those rings from Ringed city when in actuality they're the only +3 rings available in the game besides life ring
Yes just finished first playthrough on New Game and found all the +3 rings listed