Anything without a home!

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 5,825.50
^ That's disgusting. There are so many things I want to add to that. But I'll stop there.

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 64.00
Bank: 4,171.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Praise-the-sun wrote:Image
Welp, this happened in Great Britain ladies and gentlemen. The empire once ruled over a good part of the planet earth and created myriads of technological marvels, gave birth to modern constitutionalism and churned out Sir Issac Newton, Alexander Graham Bell, Francis Bacon as well as Michael Faraday.
And now? Well, she is having internal struggles with 7th century religious fanaticism, after she decided to become more "diverse" by importing third world cultures.

a hindu man? scandalous.
haram rating: 0/10 not haram

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 1,879.00
How 'bout them tax returns? :lol:
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 64.00
Bank: 4,171.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Elhanan wrote:How 'bout them tax returns? :lol:

12d korean starcraft.

Lich180

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,214.00
Elhanan wrote:How 'bout them tax returns? :lol:

The backpedaling is what really made that. Oh, he paid 25% tax? And that's higher than almost every other person who makes that much?

So funny.

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,837.50
Bank: 0.00
I hope every country in Europe gets their own Trump, because I am sick to my stomach with always having to walk on eggshells around these bleeding heart fools, that would love nothing more than to let the entire middle east flood right through the gates. Fine go ahead, watch your country fall to second world status, watch your daughters marry at the age of 6, watch your gay friends be thrown off a roof, watch your female friends be abused and hanged for being abused in the first place. All whilst I book my tickets to somewhere else where people still have an ounce of rational left. The lefts lack of foresight will be the end of them and everyone around them.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 11,981.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Praise-the-sun wrote:I hope every country in Europe gets their own Trump, because I am sick to my stomach with always having to walk on eggshells around these bleeding heart fools, that would love nothing more than to let the entire middle east flood right through the gates. Fine go ahead, watch your country fall to second world status, watch your daughters marry at the age of 6, watch your gay friends be thrown off a roof, watch your female friends be abused and hanged for being abused in the first place. All whilst I book my tickets to somewhere else where people still have an ounce of rational left. The lefts lack of foresight will be the end of them and everyone around them.

I'm just curious to see this reach it's logical end. If it does happen. I'm thankful to have a winning skin color and genitals. Now I just need to learn Arabic, and read up on Islamic history and religion.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,837.50
Good on trump for ignoring Merkel!! If she doesn't respect her own country, why should he respect her!!!

My admiration for Trump is reaching levels that shouldn't be possible, this man is a pure angel. He knows how dangerous globalism is, he knows Merkel is at the forefront and has to be bought down if we want to destroy the dangerous EU. The false tempting song of globalism has poisoned too many.

The EU needs to reform completely, and it shouldn't involve her, or that man also known as the EU dog Schulz the EU dog, disgusting all of them. Germany is a joke.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,559.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19637
I think the whole deal with the handshake was that he couldn't hear her. It happened with the Japanese prime minister too, while at that same spot, he was talking to him and trump couldn't hear what he was saying over the murmur and flashes of cameras.

Merkel probably had the same issue, but this time it's being said its purposeful disrespect when that was not said for Japanese pm.

So I don't think he ignored her, but I do think he stood his ground and made her realise he isn't a pushover and is willing to negotiate. I'll be quite amazed if the payment of those na to debts is real...
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 1,879.00
Something that often gets left out of the conversation thee days:

http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.co ... 1489778177
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein