Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

cloudbloom

Souls: 5.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Your wikis are definitely my go to place for information, I've been using them for a long time and I have contributed information here and there, but I really appreciate your efforts to make these for the community. Thank you!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 29,071.49
Bank: 6,919.71
Wiki Edits: 17008
Thank you for the kind words! Doing our best to improve software and formatting and keeps things fast and tidy! Please feel free to contact me anytime with ideas or suggestions ~ and praise the Sun! \0/
Hello, I've done some guides for this game, and was hoping - with your approval - that you could link them on the site? I'm NOT sure if this is the correct place. I am still updating the videos, so please bear with me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperMilkbox1

I am planning on doing guides on all the oath locations, and all the bestiary.
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 12,053.02
Wiki Edits: 35626
We have videos for the Oath locations, but beastiary may be helpful.
Like in your Dark Souls Wikis for example.
Maybe you guys there are Plans for something like that.
I would take on the S&S Lore support for the german Wiki Site once again.

Always glad if i can help.
Joe
On my Way. ;)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

It would be great to create translations for everything but we have Dark Souls 3 coming out today and Japan and I'm beyond busy with it ... perhaps if the developers confirm they are getting translations for the game itself we can do something. We do have a German DKS3 Wiki that you can help with! <3
I travel a bit and I frequent your wiki but sometimes i dont have internet access i was curious if yall had a way for offline viewing?

oedalis

Souls: 79.00
Wiki Edits: 103
I've noticed on a few pages now, when anyone updates the page with more info, external links, such as videos linked from YouTube, are being deleted at the save. Does anyone what is causing this? Does the wiki editing functionality only have fidelity with certain browsers? I'm worried about more video links inadvertently getting scratched as people continue to innocently update the wiki.

King

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,740.00
I made a short video on how to farm 1,000,000 Salt in 30 minutes. It's also for farming Shimmering Pearls, Lord's Orders, King's Orders and gold. I didn't know where to submit the video, so I figured I'd just drop it in here. Feel free to use the video for any of your guides if you like. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/5dfKhD_x25A
I set a macro up on my computer to do a salt dupe automatically, it does the cycle once every 25 seconds, making me 1,440,000 salt a hour.
I am looking to make a community-ranked video about the hardest to easiest bosses in Salt and Sanctuary! Please complete the poll http://polljunkie.com/poll/dcijqe/salt-and-sanctuary-hardest-bosses-poll to cast your vote! Here is a link to this wiki's boss page to help you remember the bosses if it's been a while: http://saltandsanctuary.wiki.fextralife.com/Bosses
The poll ends in one week! (on May 18th, 2016)
Wiki needs a big update, much of a lot of the hunter items are missing stats. Not as thorough as your bloodborne wiki
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Wikis are meant to be filled by everyone. If you have items and stats are not there on the pages, help out by clicking the "edit" button on the top right.
On my mobile phone (an android), the menu (with Wiki Home, General information and everithing...) is displayed on every page, on top of the content, and can't be hidden. It makes the wiki unusable on my phone.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Which browser are you using? Does this happen on other browsers? It would help identify the issue if we can narrow it down.
It is working fine on my galaxy - on both default and chrome.