Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Just used 99 without paying attention even though I had 9 insight and ended up losing 9 of em
Dies anyone know what it says when you use it cause I something something hunter but the fx is always to loud for me to decent
I have barely paid attention, myself, just had one drop from a rat in the Central Yahrnam Sewers
A warning to all: Apparently you can only hold 99 insight, so don't select "use multiple" on this item if doing so would get you past 99 insight. I did this and lost about 30 Madman's Knowledge.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Can anyone tell me what it exactly do or how I should use it?
Can anyone tell me what it exactly do or how I should use it?
no one cares
Anyone know when you can buy these from the messenger?
Insight makes perfect sense to me tbh. You have to help others if you want help, basically. That is if the summoning system wasn't broken of course, because I\m one of those who can't connect with anybody still. But when they fix it the system itself makes perfect sense.
Easy away to connect to a friend. Be standing in the same general area. Small bell rings first - wait until the message pops up at the bottom. Tell your friend to ring his bell at that moment. You will join their game very quickly.
you can ring the small resonant bell to join other's worlds or invade other's worlds to get more insight, so that makes it so more people will be willing to ring the small resonant bell. You should do some research before jumping into conclusions.
DEAR GOD! *ALPHA*
It's also a rare drop from enemies.
My first playthrough I ended up with 99 insight my second playthrough I'm at max stacks of Madman's Knowledge.
Yeah but until they miraculously find 10 insight to get the other bells they are practically stuck fending for themselves for fear of using the precious few insight they get at the start of the game.
Easy away to connect to a friend. Be standing in the same general area. Small bell rings first - wait until the message pops up at the bottom. Tell your friend to ring his bell at that moment. You will join their game very quickly.
MIND BLOWING DISCOVERY! (also spoiler sort of)

Idk if anyone else noticed this, but the white smoke above the skull in the Madman's Knowledge picture looks just like the slug you turn into in the true ending of the game! the same thing goes for Great One Wisdom. Proving even further that the player slowly goes more insane the more "Insight" he has/
with how buggy the matchmaking is I had to consume about 10 insight to find my friend, password and all.
There's more madmans knowledge in yahar'gul unseen village. When you light the lamp go outside and go right down the street where you get the armour set. There is two dogs protecting three madmans knowledge.
I'm only at 37 insight and can hear the baby crying occasionally, and in places other than stated in the wiki.

It's actually happening right now at the forbidden woods lamp.
There's more madmans knowledge in yahar'gul unseen village. When you light the lamp go outside and go right down the street where you get the armour set. There is two dogs protecting three madmans knowledge.
Idk if anyone else noticed this, but the white smoke above the skull in the Madman's Knowledge picture looks just like the slug you turn into in the true ending of the game! the same thing goes for Great One Wisdom. Proving even further that the player slowly goes more insane the more "Insight" he has. has anyone else seen this?
what?
looks more like a larval ebrietas

Anedime

Souls: 162.50
Wiki Edits: 17
Looks like slug yes, but "Just like the slug you turn into" is pushing it quite a bit.
Spoiler ***
looks more like a larval ebrietas
it looks like the slug thingys
thanks for the spoiler alert ***
What's the point of increasing my insight once I have the doll and basic stuff?
just to buy stuff, it's like finding cold blood echos
Some enemies (the church wardens come to mind) become more challenging if you have higher insight, and you can see things that are otherwise invisible. Sometimes new enemies spawn if you have high insight (the Mad Ones in Hemwick only spawn above 15).

Now, you're probably thinking, "Great, it makes it harder, so why would I do that?" The Mad Ones drop 1500 echo each, and they're not even that hard to kill. So it's still your choice. You don't NEED to have high insight. I like the new challenges at higher insight levels and new NPC interactions.
Also lore effects and interactions with other npcs, along with new behaviors from certain enemy.
nope
Why cant I get any from enemies?