FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I can't believe you guys got so much from the alpha Thank you!
damn you guys move fast. All this info in from a 3 day release? Kudos : )
you guys suck most of the pages are blank
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,584.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19638
There are hundreds of pages to fill. We've focused on walkthroughs, bosses and kodamas, plus set gear first. You can contribute by editing - it's a community project not a paid guide.

muny21

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 700.00
This has been the best site for the Souls series for years and you have the nerve to be ungrateful and disrespectful because the people doing this for free in their spare time aren't moving fast enough for you. You can always buy a guide from Prima. Ent

Anedime

Souls: 162.50
Wiki Edits: 17
Of course most are blank. We're still gathering data, it doesn't magically show up on the page, its a wiki, not a magic wand. Help or stop complaining, none of us are paid for this.
***** off, ***.

Dfirevan

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Does somone know when the dlc will be out?
May 2nd
I have to say this. The bold font that is used needs to be replaced. Seriously. as a designer, it is displeasing to the eyes and makes the wiki look incredibly amateurish. I understand the reasoning with the theme, but it's just a bad font. Stick with something more standard. That kind of font is only meant for some sort of logo, not for an informative format like a wiki.

Dfirevan

Wiki Edits: 2
Not only the font, maybe change the background picture, im like it more when there is a more neutral pic in the background. And when we at it. Change the location where the ads are placed. Have it on the side of the site. (all of the ads)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,584.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19638
We used it only for the headings, the actual information on the page is a regular font. I'm not crazy about the font but a lot of people loved it. If you have a recommendation let me know :)
Wassup Earthling! This won't take more than a min of your life. Support my youtube channel, and subscribe it will me a lot to me! I just posted up a video on Nioh!! Thanks Guys!!
https://youtu.be/IG06JsPnmpM
This wiki needs more information please.
Just going to break it to you guys - Until someone decides to add actual information, this site isn't worth all that much :/

vortex6671

Wiki Edits: 3
You know this is a wiki, right?
Instead of moaning why don't you add information?
It's actually a lot of fun to add to the wiki.
It's Bloodborne meets Diablo. Cool stuff.