Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

i got it from the two handed skeles that actually use the weapon, not the ones with shield if anyone is not getting the drop
So. Many. Shards. *drowning in titanite*

Dorkmoon

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Dadadadaaa da daa da da
This zelda nerd here read your 'da's as the opening song of spirit tracks.

T-Furan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,034.00
Wiki Edits: 204
They are extremely weak to Blessed weapons. Tested with Executioner's Sword and Blessed Weapon miracle, it works wonders. Damage dealt is 30-40% more that the original buffed AR value.

T-Furan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,034.00
Wiki Edits: 204
After some testing I've come up with a better idea. Try using Cathedral Knight Greatsword.

First of all, it is an ultra-class weapon, which means that you can hyper-armor through their annoying roll attacks, and practically all attacks in general. In addition to that, it is pretty powerful, dealing 840 damage in NG+4 with one 2h normal strike while being Blessed-buffed.

Secondly, it is strike-based: skeletons break down [in tears] after getting a strike hit, which is very useful. And lastly, it can be buffed.

And we are talking Blessed Weapon buff here, as it kills them for ever: no reanimation cheese, thanks God.
Doot
hmyeh get in
Halberds put them down for easy kill, used it on the first playthrough.
i got the shield like 3 times in a row in 10 minute farming and no Carthus sword
So they don't drop that cape or hood that they're wearing? I really wanted that, it looks cool