Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You can farm very easily 28380 souls (with serpent ring) per run if you start at the "Grand Archives" bonfire and fight all the way up to where that frost demon was. the only enemies you encounter are the waxhead priests and the little thralls. very easy one-hit fights. the whole run takes about 2-3 minutes.
I made a quick video of that soul run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loO0fE_3q2A
i find that this is the best way to farm souls and titanite: travel to the grand archives bonfire and go up the elevator, walk through the door to your right and take a left right away to a spiral staircase.you will see a tower and if you look up you will see three golden angels. walk along the roof tops and towards the towers door. after a short while the 1st angel will come down to your right. back stab him so that he falls to the right (the backstab window is HUGE so go to his left first, then back stab him) do this because there is another angel that flew down and landed on the left of the tower, if you fight the 1st one and he goes towards that one, you will have to face the both of them. so back stab him so that he falls to the right. now there is a third angel that will wander around the tower, if you take to long to kill the first one or go too far to the right he will agro onto you. so you have to kill the first one as soon as possible. all the angels are very easy to backstab so just wait for the opportunity and rinse and repeat. once you have killed the first one take a left to face the other one, but if you took too long to kill the first one and the third one has moved far enough around the tower to see you or you know that you wont have enough time to kill the 2nd before the third one sees you then kill the third one first. then finish off the 2nd one. but if you did kill the first one fast enough, then kill the second one, then loop back around to face the other last one. then do this all over again until you are satisfied. doing all this with the shield of want, silver serpent ring and the symbol of avarice will give you 25k souls on normal game for each angel, so about 76k souls for each round. they also drop titanite chunks, large titanite shards, a very rare chance to drop titanite slabs, blessed gems and their weapons. hope this helped you guys out
i got 5600 soul per run from killing big deer that using a tree as a staff (don't know its name sorry Xp) took about 30 - 50 sec per run very good farming early since they're very close to the keep swamp bonfire (a bonfire that have 3 guru on the bridge) and in the swamp close to bonfire there will be 3 big shaman deer try to kill them with range attack or use it to lure them 1 by 1 all of them yield 1200 soul which is a lot for early game after u done with just use homeward bone to get back and repeat. (poison is not a problem since you won't stay long)
I farmed over a million souls under an hour killing the winged knights from the grand archives bonfire. Equipping the following below will net you 25740 souls from each Winged Knight.
- Symbol of Avarice helm
- Covetous Silver Serpent Ring
- Shield of Want

You want to fight them one by one to lower the risk of losing so many souls. It is also a good place to farm to prepare for New Game plus and buy everything from the vendors.
you know what your doing bro, im the guy that wrote angels in the tower :D
to those interested in Souls farmin, on youtube look up the souls glitch.
Has anybody tried this with the avarice helmet? I'm currently farming souls by putting my sign at the beginning of the area and it feels like I'm getting a good amount of souls, though I only have the shield of want and silver serpent ring. It's less boring than grinding souls solo and you're helping people and getting sunlight medals. There is no risk of loosing any souls accidentally and I usually get summoned almost instantly. This is around souls level 95 ish. I beat the game and wanted to farm some souls. I tried the dragon peak method and I haven't timed this, but it seems to be about as fast. Though that might just be how I perceive time due to the coop.
Mind you, it only works if the person summoning you is doing grand archives from the beginning or is summing you for the three minibosses, in which case you can go on to do the angels right after that and clear the bridge to the boss pretty fast.

Ashkiin

Souls: 50.00
Anor Londo bonfire is probably the very best spot to farm for souls but not how it is mentioned above.
All you need to do is fire a wood arrow at the red-eyed knight from the bonfire. He'll turn, run towards the edge and eventually fall. Rest and Cancel only after receiving souls from his fall (1-2 seconds) and do all over.

After getting the hang of it I get 5280 souls every 6-7 seconds. This with both the ring and the shield of want. Easy peasy

WitfulSky

Did the same yesterday. Really effective.
Symbol of Avarice (1.5), Shield of Want (1.2), Mendicant Staff (1.1) and Silver Serpent Ring (1.1) together give 2.178x souls, making the Grand Archives golden knights worth 28k each
Mendicant's staff is +20%, whoops
Doesn't make a hugs difference, just makes the max 2.376x
And a further correction (I was sleepy); the gold dudes are worth just under 31k with everything equipped (you can have the staff as the alternate weapon in your right hand and just swap to it as they die to get the extra souls)

Ashkiin

Like I said, anor Londo's red eyed Knight is indeed the best source of souls. Now that I have all items (staff, shield of want, ring and symbol of avarice) it gives 9504 souls every 7 seconds! Gold!

Ashkiin

For those wondering, since it takes 2 seconds for the knight to call, I switch the bow for the staff, getting the maximum bonus possible