Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

is that like the name engraved ring ???
No, if you want something like the name engraved ring, go into options, network, set a pasword. That way all the people with a pasword will stop seing signals from those with a different password.

Furthermore, you will see ALL the signals of the people with the same signals as you, meaning level and equipment restrictment will not be taken into account. To balance that, the phantom will be downgraded/upgraded somehow to the world "level" (I don't know how it works, maybe you do less/more damage? Could be potentially OP having a fast weapon and upscaling yourself with your friends. Maybe it only downscales).
This is the item that Restores connection to the game, In the case of playing with out honor, IF USED NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE STUCK IN THE HONORLESS REALM IF SENT BACK DONT BE A HONORLESS SCUM.
That would make sense if the game wasnt constantly crashing. So it isnt people being bad, its the game *****ing up.
yeah what he said! Just let loser welfare scumbags who do nothing but play dark souls ruin your game exp because they need to strech there eppen
Don't equip a coven emblem if you don't want to get invaded....
Funny because it happened to me just sum brothering boss fight and game crash
Umm actually, there are some of us that want to play with friends that are actually trying to make it through the game. It gets very annoying and completely ridiculous to have someone continuously invade my world over and over and I haven't even activated that next bonfire because they are there. This is the one thing that I absolutely hate about Dark Souls and From Software, their multiplayer is absolute sh*t!
People are *****ing stupid, if you just set your summon sign visibility to restricted, nobody can invade you.
I got banned, because my game crashed all the time playing with a friend. So i got the message, that I am banned, because of many disconnects in the online games until i will use this item. So I used it, but nothing happened. I don´t see any signs of soapstones in the game and I am afraid of never be able to play again with friends. So what can I do?
Try DS3 help forum or contacting via Twitter.
I got the exact same problem is there any fix?
This game is *****ing stupid. It constantly *****ing crashes yet bans me from online play because of it's crashes, and now i can't get back in because you can't get another one of these. ***** DS3
Same thing here.
Same thing here.
Same thing here.
Aaaaaaand here!
Did some testing and yeah, absolute bull***** for this system to be place when the games this broken.
this is the ***** that made me quit dark souls 2 cause a *****ing hacker sent a *****ing invaded bot at me not to mention no one is in the blue sentinels after a certain level and there is no way to penalize red eye users (i was hoping there was a gravelord covenant like one that dealt with sinned players) my thought of how it could work is find the velka statue and pledge you may then draw sinned players into your world where they are forced into mad state so that your mobs attack them......but now red eyeing is unrestrained and spammable so freaking early
i got ban which the sh.t server that make me loss connect and kick me out from online
but why i can't use that sh.t to restored to online server
I lost connection when I started the game. Not even during pvp but when I clicked start new game. And now I have this white circlet thing I'miss not allowed to use yet. Wtf?
The way I understand it is everyone gets the circlet in the beginning and you'll be able to use it once you get banned. You should be fine.
You know that crash you guys keep talking about....A story. You DC when you are losing a PvP invade. Just admit it so we can all move on. No need to be salty,Just a game.
I have crashed like 5-6 time right after or shortly after I summon people to help me with a boss, so it sounds like they aren't all "stories,"
Xbox one has been annoyingly broken for the weekend and I can't plap multiplayer as I'm constantly disconnected from servers, so now I'm banned yay
Fromsoft are *****ing stupid putting a sysytem that perm bans you if you disconnect should be like a 12 hour thing at most