Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

*LT, LB, RB*
*LB, LT, got the two bumpers mixed up :x
Not really. You just versing n00bs.
I love using these! With my build I infused them with sharp, and then add some carthus rouge. In PVP people will bleed within 2-3 L1 swings, very easy kills
IMO Refined is better. Using Carthus Rouge you still get the easy bleed build up, and it brings better scaling with Strength (I'm running 39 STR and 44 DEX). A "C" value in both rather an "E" and "B" respectively. Combine it with (fun, but easily punishable is Master's attire with a loin cloth), Ponitff's right eye, hunter's ring, and a Flynn's ring. Making any mistakes against this build is easily punishable with the weapon art. (currently with what I have the weapons deal 167+182 at +10 with stats stated prior.) Maybe your build is better, i'm just stating what I know, and what I know is that a combo with that build does roughly 1250+ damage when the bleed procs. (Only problem is that a great sword will EASILY ruin your day when using these, though I suppose that applies to any dual wield weapon)
Honestly "better" would depend on stats. If you're running bare minimum STR/DEX and using these, and 35(40) LCK, you actually get the best AR with Hollow @ 254. If you're running 40S/40D/35(40)L, Hollow still wins. If you're using these without LCK and just running a Quality, then yes Refined would be best.
Sharp if you are running pure dex, Hollow if you are dex/luck, and heavy/refined for strength/dex
These weapons dont exist! I've farmed them for 40 grave wardens now D:
Are you using Rusted Gold coins and a symbol of avarice/gold serpent ring?

Zethras

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 77.00
Wiki Edits: 2
What the guy before me said. With 11 luck (starting base value for Warrior class) and without the Rusted Gold Coins, I got this beauty first try ;)
There is a pattern I see with this, having farmed it for multiple characters. Either you get it first try, or you spend hours trying to get it. I have used coins, 21 luck and the ring. Still doesn't really help.
That's what Covetous Gold Serpent Ring +3, Symbol of Avarice, Crystal Sage's Rapier, and Rusted (Gold) Coins exist for ;) Even with 11 Luck, using those with regular Rusted Coin gets you up to 426 Item Discovery, and with Rusted Gold Coins that goes up to 476, so you just need to do the farming legit. (Speaking from experience, I got all the items in the game including covenant items, farmed them all in PvE)

Zethras

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 77.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Rapid Bleed buildup while dual-wielded with Carthus Rouge? Are you *****ing kidding me? This thing gets ISTANT bleed buildup when dual wielded and buffed with carthus rouge. Tested today with the "Ogres" in Profaned Capital: a single L1/LT caused the build burst, and I had just 11 LUCK (and the weapon upgraded to +8, for that matters)
To be fair, those hand-baby-things in the Profaned Capital are REALLY weak to bleed. Practically any weapon with Carthus Rouge gets bleed in 2 hits. Any weapon with innate bleed + Carthus Rouge will bleed in one hit.
Warden Twinblades without Rouge bleeds the ogre things in 2 hits.
Someone's salty
Kratos cosplay
Are these longer, shorter, or the same length as the Sellsword Twinblades?
I just want to be able to clang these together and breathe fire
Since latest patch reduced bleed build for non bleed infused weapon,should I apply it ?
I still use these and the Carthus Curved Sword with Hollow Infusion and Carthus Rouge and it's damage is still awesome and I still get nice build up. Before, the Carthus Curved Sword was better. It now this one is lightyears ahead.
Before the Carthus Curved Sword was better but now these are lightyears ahead. By better I mean fast with a better moveset, but CCS is much slower now.
L2 R1 L2 R2 ?
L1, L2, R2. almost guaranteed to catch them in full combo so long as the L1 hits both hits.
wait, so 2-handed gives 0.75 beed... but what if use the weapon art with a weaon skill shield? would that give me the X1 bleed while using the weapon art, which is a 2 handed skill?