Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Could someone please explain what this means in more detail? I feel like I'm getting some squarely-landed, straight on and unblocked hits that don't count (there's a pretty clear graphic when it does work).

Either way, the strength scaling, speed (it's an axe and not a greataxe) and the weapon skill are pretty great as a fast weapon for strength builds.
squarely landed hits i think means when you heavy attack as single handed right weapon. You basically hit the ground with hit by slamming it with two hands.

GameingWolf

Souls: 50.00
It just means you get damage in with the hit aka hitting a rolling target won't heal
Stupid fast swing speed I hate that it can't be infused but I completely understand it the
Thing is already too good you will never see me use a longsword again unless this thing is drastically nerfed
I just tested this. Each does in fact heal you, but only by a whopping 1 hp.
Sharpened is 20hp, git betr
I'd prefer to gain 1 hp with a weapon that has fantastic scaling in my main stat than 0. An up side is an up side, no matter how small. (Also the buff makes it considerably more regen)
with the skill active it heals for 20 per hit, pretty nice actually
I think this is the perfect weapon for strength builders to chop the enemies till the end. Unless there's alternatives
Does this looks like ichigo's sword or is it just me?
Kill yourself
It's just you.
Definitely just you.
what if i knocked the npc enemy of the ledge. do i still dont get the knife?

Hymmnos

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Thank you!
Yes. With all of From soft's games in this 'genre(?)' (bloodborne, dark souls, demons souls, etc) if you knock an enemy that drops a unique item off of a cliff, you can exit and reload your save, and then the item will be right on the edge of the cliff where they fell.
How much damage would it deal at 40 STR and +10?
Nvm around 360, should be able to get the most accurate number soon after i'm done with testing the new value of modifiers in DS3 :P
416 or slightly more, pretty sure the other guy doesn't know anything about weapon scaling modifier LOL.
About 290
I mean, how do you calculate the bonus AR?
Very miniscule, but they do.
EDIT: Sorry, but when I did this I had the restore HP ring equipped. My B for misleading.