Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

As a sort of medium fan favourite the faram knight set (cover art set of DS2) returns in DS3 alongsinde other popular choices.
Featuring well rounded stat distribution and no remarkable weaknesses, as well as enough poise to not get staggered by small hits (onless of course hit repeatedly in a small time frame), the armor will provide a long lasting fashion souls indulgence.
Defense system better be a lot different, because I'm not using armors with like 30 armor for the entire set.
Being someone who doesn't really care about the stats of armor, more of its looks... can someone tell me if this is available earlier?
you dont need stats if you know how to dodge! Praise the Fallen Knight set!
you get it near the end, unfortunately.
I like how the description included DS2's tagline (go beyond death)
where is it?
Chest, Legs, gloves, and boots are in Cathedral of the Deep, scattered around the second Giant in the pool of muck with the oozes. I haven't found the helmet yet.
Nevermind, :( that's the Drang Set...

Redmoon383

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Don't worry, I felt the same when I found out the first mimic in the game doesn't drop to sun sw
That's the drang set.
was better than Dark Souls 3. Also since I'm playing this game anyways, anyone got the location for this item? Killed the Faram Gaurd and he dropped nothing.
Dark Souls 2 doesn't even hold a candle to Dark souls 3.
Bait detected

Redmoon383

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
To answer your question, buy it from the handmaiden once he is dead.
Every aspect of the game was improved on in dark souls 3 and than they took that masterpiece and shoved in a unicorns *** , than killed it and took its horn.....grinded that down ....snorted it and finalized the product.....whoooraaaa!
The only thing I don't like about DS3 is what they did to invasions by prioritizing worlds that have more than one person in it and the nerf that they put on weapon damages when you invade.

DS2 was better in those two ways.
After you kill the Twin Princes, the lady in the Firelink Shrine will sell the whole set for like 20k ish souls
kill the faram guys and the maiden in firelink sells the set
is it just me or does this armor look like ***** in dark souls 3, looked way cooler in ds2
Its just you and that one guy that liked your comment.
maybe cuz you were overly-hyped?