Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

https://youtu.be/LzCjTFSRgQk from duck360gaming

lordnoah

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 11,498.00
why do the horns look different?
It looks like a naked guy with a dragon mask ... So disappointed =(
I was expecting some awesome new transformation but it just looks like someone in a crappy deer fursuit
Is anything ne else getting a seath vibe from this transformation? I mean I does look similar and all that. (And yes I'm just as disappointed as most of you hoping the dragon form would look cool)

lordnoah

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 11,498.00
do they change with hairstyle or what?
They are the same just look different by perspective
It looks like some crappy deer man you would find in bloodborne, I wanted to see the fierce some form from the first game
dark souls 1 dragon looked like a lama man,
splashing estus on it's neck.
Looks like a Wendigo almost.

I'm a bit sore it looks awful but I can learn to love it. Perhapse they will patch it up and improve on design later in the future.

Live and hope.

kyori

Souls: 107.00
Both dragon set from ds1 and ds3(which are from the same team?) sucks. Only the one in ds2 is badass.
The one in DS2 wasn't so much a transformation as it was a heavy (and very ugly) suit of armor that never came off and with a useless dragon fire blast.

Honestly, it wasn't all that bad but they could have at least given the dragon fire more power.

Anyway, why wear armor when you can dodge? Tis what I liked about DS1 dragon mode. Less load and more opportunity to flip around with a great sword and club!

However, you are indeed correct about DS3 dragon mode looking...well...an acquired taste in looks anyway. Someone in Fromsoft idea of a joke I think, tease the dragon bros with a dragon form and give them Weredeer guy.

I'm not laughing to be honest.
In Ds3 and Ds1 you ARE a dragon in ds2 you where gold plated dragon armor plus you can make anything badass if it gold
wtf is this *****, it looks like a homeless poverty stricken dragon right out of the slums