Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

he sells it after you beat the boss in the area you lit up the 3 torches for 6.5k
Confirmed false.
after first lord, it's boss in the swamp area
what three torches?
What Requirements stats need??
19 STR, 11 DEX
Such Low STR, thinking back to the first game.
does anyone know if the Zweihander has decent int/faith scaling when infused with chaos or dark?
at +6 it scales with chaos: str: C Dex: D Int: B Faith: B all i know :P
POWER UP THE BASS CANNON
We've got the shield... We've got the rings... We've got the Bass Cannon... We even have the chaos forge ! We just need to find the perfect Fashion armor for the new Father of Giants... BUT ! We still need the mask... ... ...

Hidetaka Miyazaki, We're counting on you with the DLCs : bring us a mask of this kind !

So i got parried and they were using an ultra great sword, they hit me 3 times instead of the 2 that i can perform. Is there a guard break or parry attack using r2 that does 3 hits?
They were most likely wearing the hornet ring which changes the animations of backstabs and parries and increases the damage that they deal.
Fume ultra greatsword does the 3 hit reposte I believe
Where is that Black Hat enemies wielding it in the Undead Settlement

ManatuBear

Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Souls: 7.00
Bank: 50,923.50
Wiki Edits: 8692
PLEASE do not add your scaling to the tables, add only the base damage. When the game shows something like xxx + xxx in the equip menu, only the first numbers are the base damage, the second set of numbers (after the +) are the bonus scaling your character gets from his stats.
IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THE HAT ZWEIHANDER IS LET US KNOW FOR SOME HAVE USED THE BONE AND CANT KEPT THE WEAPON
Edit: Its from the black hat that drops down going to rescue the pyromacy guy.
If by "black hat enemies" you mean the midgets with the thrall hoods then they drop the flameberge not the zweihander (all of them have flameberges from what I have seen). Also you have to set Greirat on his first pillage run then kill a boss to make him respawn before you can buy it. I do not know if he can die on the first pillage, nor do I know if there is a boss that is considered too late in the run.
So is there no way to get it if you goof on the loretta bone?
no bosses left, can i still get this? or do i need to wait until DLC?
the midgets with the thrall hoods droop zweihander too if they hold one, in the cathedral of the deep is easier to find one holding a zweihander