Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Doesn't frostbite slow stamina regeneration? Why does the wiki say it prevents stamina from regenerating? This should be fixed or clarified.
I believe they mean it increases the time before you using stamina and it beginning to regenerate. Basically, frostbite is the opposite of the Hunter rune in Bloodborne.
This video clearly shows that's wrong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJLM7T_gnUw

Xerav

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 582.50
Wiki Edits: 1
Moss clump radiating gentle heat and light. Reduces frost build-up. Cures frostbite status. Frost accumulates in the body causing frostbite, which saps one's health, lowers absorption, and slows stamina recovery. Weapons imbued with frost are a rare thing indeed, most of them originating in the Boreal Valley.
So have we found any weapons usable by the player that cause frostbite? I feel like this implies they exist.
Most people have said it works like Dark Souls 2 bleed: It does a small amount of damage upon activation, and slows stamina recovery.
This also reduces defense and, I think, slows movement speed (could just be when Outriders do ice breath), so it's a bit of an expansion on the idea
As far as I know DS2 bleed was lowering your max stamina and slowing you down.
anybody know yet how this effects pve enemies or bosses? i cant see much of a difference in my game yet but maybe it just takes more hits to inflict then it takes to actually kill things at this point in my game with a low frost stat.
The stamina regeneration portion isn't that helpful in pre but the extra damage is good for taking out fire based enemies as they are usually weak to the status effect.
Can't see it being practical for PvE tbh. Enemies pretty much have infinite stamina.
Is it effective?
Its so ***** hard to proc it. So no.

mightguy15

Souls: 50.00
no
Am I the only one who thinks Frostbite needs to be reworked?

Brostein

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Hope they add a coal that can apply frost to wapons in the next dlc....
I think it should be vastly expanded!
Similarly, I feel like the few weapons that apply it aren't good enough to give this very-cool status effect proper use. Also, too many strong enemies are immune
This wiki should include all the weapons that inflict frostbite. And whether they inflict frostbite passively or by soul arts.
you said Soul Arts and I love you for it.
It'd be nice to see a sorcery that causes frostbite. It could be similar to Toxic Mist, except having it disperse around you instead of at the enemy. Just an idea.
dlc?

SaliVader

Souls: 170.00
Wiki Edits: 24
Hopefully we will see some of that in the DLC's as some form of inversed pyromancy, as we got dark magic in DS1's DLC.