Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Drake_Bridge_Invader

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 102.00
But who knows if it is accurate before release.
is this calculator actually accurate?
@Fex

Do people know more now? or is there still not enough data? I'm buying the worldwide release and I enjoy pvp, my friends and I do fight clubs and we like to pick metas we all agree upon, or we go by what most people do if we find it helpful, I'd like to know what it is between weapon upgrades and soul level before I go ahead and decide for sure, by the way, thank you for making this webpage for dark souls 3, I always like to know a few things and this has been very helpful so far.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,569.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19638
We don't have enough data yet - and we aren't sure how the infusions/upgrades are affecting, so no.
If you would like to play with a friend, I recommend using a password - there's no level triggers if you do that.
Today i wanted to play with 2 friends while using a private password, but for some reason it just worked one time and we couldn't summon all together after that, we tried for almost 15 minutes and the player who was waiting the signals was of course "human" (or whatever it is called know for that). The fact is that, if i try with just one friend, it works with no problem. Does anybody know what could be happening? I appreciate all responses \|T|/ .
PD: Sorry for my English, is not my main language
I got the same issue. Connected to one friend (password included) and did the area... couldn't connect in the next area. Weird.
You gotta use the dried fingers in order to get a 2nd phantom
Use "dried finger" item, it says it strengthens connection to other worlds allowing a summoning a third spirit as well as a second phantom
Password coop and pvp IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS. This is open co-op/pvp. In password you force see it and it just scales you to host. Flat dmg and health %
i cant get summoned by my friend when we use matching passwords so should we try lvling up till we are in range and still use the password?
Is he ember A's has he changed his seeing for online to be able to?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

The password eliminates level and gear lockouts, but make sure that:
1. Your friend is in embed form
2. Your friend is not using region lock and locking you out
3. He is looking in the right place (happens a lot lol)
Does password locking change the level gap?
Having a password gets rid of the level gap, it just makes the stronger person weaker to match the weaker person.
I'm not sure if the pw system totally removes the level/gear limitations. I've tried it with a few friends and it seems to -reduce- the limitations but not completely eliminate them? Either way, currently my level 20 friend can summon my level 17 character, but not my level 41 character. Which seems to suggest normal matching? Maybe we're doing something wrong, any advice would be appreciated. I've checked if our passwords match (case and spelling), so that shouldn't be it.
I'm pretty sure it does remove the limits. My level 90 character could be summoned by my level 25 friend and my weapon/stats just got scaled down to his level range. All we do is set a relatively simple password (Like a capital letter followed by a number) to ensure no messups and we have no issues seeing each others' signs. It might be an issue with the matchmaking system in general, but I can't say as I've had no matchmaking issues so far.
I'm finding the same challenge with friends beyond ranges indicated above and using password - not working as suggested.
Hi, when i first got DS3 i was able to summon others with, i was able to see the signs all around me. But suddenly i can't see any more signs and of course cannot summon an helpers? Could there be a reason?
Have you used embers?
Probably because you haven't used an ember to enter lord form, which is a requirement to summon people.
I can't summon even one of my friends. Both are wothin lvl a and gear upgrades, We've tried the Passeord system and not even that Is working is there anything I'm missing, in order to summon them we party up could that be why we can't play together? I see all sorts of other signs as do they. Any ideas anyone?
I've had trouble playing with my friends too. Keep the password up so the summoning limits are off, and what I've learned that works best is to put your summon sign somewhere else than close to the bonfire, since that's probably where everyone put their signs. And have patience, people all start at the same area so servers swipes a lot before finding your friend's summons.
have you allowed cross region matchmaking?
My Friends and I are using a Password to Summon each other but as soon as one of us is summoned. The other person's summon sign disappears. Is there a limit to how many you are able to summon with a password or is this just a bug?
when you put on a password ONLY people with the same password can see it...so you won't be able to see anyone else that's why after you're done summoning a friend take the password out...it works a lot like blood borne.
Since I can't seem to find a way to edit my previous post, my apologies. Dried finger is supposedly for the _third_ friendly phantom, not the second. Please disregard.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Some areas have a limit on how many summons you can have, it's not related to the password. Using the Dried Finger can break that limit.
You can only summon one ally /unless/ you use the Dried Finger.
Summon friend 1.
Use Dried Finger.
Summon friend 2.
Profit.
(Original Poster) The problem is that I summoned my one friend while using a password and when I go to summon the other friend. (Second Summon) His summon sign is gone. So my question is if there is a limit of one summon when using a password. We removed the password and no Summon signs were seen until the first summon was desummoned.