Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Maybe other folks can make this ring viable for a full playthrough?
the +0 starter ring is not useful unless you can do without the other starting item choices.
+1 Life Ring in NG+ in the tower were Onion Bro relocates to in Undead Settlement. The floor you have to jump off the elevator going up to get to. Near the fire demon fight.
Question is... can you wear more than one?

Kwzprtt

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 208.00
Wiki Edits: 27
No, all rings are unique equiped.
Potentially could make it very dangerous. 7% increase ontop of their already massive health, buffed with lots of defense.
A potentially dangerous ring in the right hands.
I think the same mang because +3 is 10% which is insane with 50 vit!
So in order to get the platinum trophy, and of course the ring's trophy, i will need to complete the game 4 times just to get this *****ing ring +3?!
Well the third time you need to reach almost the end of the game to get that ring.
Untended Graves can be reached at the very beginning. I killed Dancer and Gundir at SL50, so in NG++ it will be even simpler.
You only have to beat the game twice.

ThaDevilzHand

Souls: 0.00
On your final playthrough you could just kill High Priestess Emma and already fight the Dancer so you can get to Lothric Castle. So no...if you don't mind killing an NPC you do not almost have to reach the end of the game.

Mhazard

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 10,399.00
Bank: 3,721.50
Wiki Edits: 2046
You can also ask your friends to transfer the rings.
did a fast google search to see if this was common, didnt try hard to look so maybe it's known, but i got life ring+2 in my first NG, on a ledge in dragon barracks. if i recall correctly (pretty sure was a couple days ago) it was near the snake monster mutator guys in dragon barracks area after the two dragons. i have standard, +1, and +2 in my first new game
mutator guy* the one that you can find by dropping off the bridge just short of the dragons... playing on PC
What? You can only get the +2 version in NG+. Just 30 minutes ago I got the ring, and I know for sure that I am in NG+.
same here. i'm on my 2nd playthrough, freaking out slightly.
Ok so I was doing Untended Graves in my NG+2 playthrough, then I went to the location described above for NG+3 version of this ring, and it was there. Highly recomended to look up for certain items that "only appear" in subsequent NG's.
Oh yes, my bad.

LTK

Souls: 317.00
Wiki Edits: 51
There is no NG+3 version; the Life Ring+3 shows up in NG++, while both the +1 and +2 show up in NG+.
If you get the Bariel gift life ring can you still get the +1 and above?
Yes, of course. If you use that Ring as a Burial Gift you can even get it twice in the first playtrough.
"The only ring in the game with a +3 version. Obtain in NG++" not anymore!
it says before the ringed city dlc