Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Is this wikipage accurate? I am really happy to hear that they're adding password matching from Bloodborne if that's the case.
yup. very accurate
Yes Miyazaki said he would implement those at E3
Yeah, I wonder if host and guest can progress together, or is it just like Bloodborne where the guest must clear the area to help another host...
I dunno why but to me when I read this on the Amazon about DS3 *Unique Online System: evolution of trademark online multiplayer functionality that seamlessly integrates online interactions into single player story

it's sounds like me and my friend do the story together but I get the feeling that's wrong like say I invite him to my world and we both progress together until he dies and whatever he's done in my world he's done in his like bosses and items.. would be better I think as bosses health go up an extra bar say they have 5000HP you summon a friend it goes to 10000HP (and apparently 4 people can join your world something I read not sure if it's true which would make it 25000HP oh and normal enemies hp go up by x1.5 so 500HP normal summon a friend 750HP)

I think id prefer the way it go like the way I said where we progress together but it doesn't I'm betting =(

and im also assuming Lord of Cinder is pretty much Humanity / Human Effigy?
soul level based match making... why couldn't they just fix soul memory, its a better system if they actually do it right...
prepare for *** holes invading you with endgame gear in the starting areas
So, can I play offline and f**k off all invasions?
No Soul memory! That's some good news

Squeaky245

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 17
Accidentally downvoted, sorry.
So how many players can be summoned exactly? It says "...and you'll be able to play co-op with up to four players." Does this include the host player? Or will this be the host and four summons in one world?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,574.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19638
You can summon 3 phantoms. You can be invaded by an extra 2 phantoms. This means there can be a maximum of 6 people playing together at once (including you)
I wanted to play this with my brother. So if he plays on his playstation, i cant summon him when i play on the computer?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

No you cannot play closs-platform. You must both be on the same platform to play together (so both on PS4 or both on PC)
So I can't play the whole game with friends only boss battles
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

You can play an area + its boss with your friend before they get sent to their world, and you have to go help them clear their boss before you both can summon each other again for the next level.
No yoy can play the whole level plus the boss battle. However player is sent back to their world whenboss is defeated amd for you to summon them again you have to go to a new area where the boss hasnt been defeated. It is not just for boss battles.
if i use password matching ,can i connect my friend without limit in online play?
(like BLOODBORNE online paly) it is?
Bloodborne did have limits and they should be the same for dark souls 3 as it was for coop in 1 and 2. Coop ends when boss is defeated or player dies. Can only summon if you have insight or humanity. Once boss is defeated player can not summon in that area anymore but can be summoned to a game where the boss isnt defeated... ect
Actually I believe if you use password matching, there is no limit, your character will be nerfed to the host if the level range is too high.
4? player co-op
Host plus 3 white phantoms when using dried finger. However using this item to summon a third means you can get invaded by 2 red phantoms. Max 6 player, host, 3 whites, 2 reds
thank you 94.72.228.41

Solvaring

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
No small shade stone?? I loved that item from Dks2!!! I protest this!!! Can anyone confirm that there is no small white soapstone?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

I haven't found one either
I see any signs either, untill i used an ember and i got the white sign soapstone from the old lady by andre and the herald
I'm wondering the same. I hope they bring it back.
I have finished the game, and I haven't come accross any small summon signs or small white soapstones. So, sadly I don't think there are any.
Is this going to be in the game?
I don't think so.
Yes
No