Discuss Demon's Souls and the start of the Souls Series
Wiki: Demon's Souls Wiki

alpha115

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,610.50
Wiki Edits: 40
I am thinking of playing through demon's souls on my account, I played through most of it before on my old account but was hoping to go through and play it with some other people on my new account. I also was hoping someone could help me with other minor things like soul sucking me so I could lose some levels. But that is something I would need help with later.
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 144,770.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25858
I don't get to play too much at all but feel fee to send me a friend request on PSN: EmergenceDS It could be fun to get back into it, maybe even stream it a little.
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Forum Guidelines / Wiki Hub / Fextralife Blog / Write for the Blog / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

alpha115

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,610.50
Wiki Edits: 40
Emergence wrote:I don't get to play too much at all but feel fee to send me a friend request on PSN: EmergenceDS It could be fun to get back into it, maybe even stream it a little.

Cool I am adding you right now. My name is AlphaLobo115

burntbythesun

Souls: 70.00
would either of you guys be willing to help me with any of this : PSN ID : Converge26 I am Soul Level 309

Looking for someone to possibly let me hold the following items so i can platinum the game ( i attacked the blacksmith by accident and cant upgrade my equipment on new game plus ( looking to get the platinum then move on to Dark Souls 3 in a few days) the help is most appreciated.

Rings :

Friends Ring
Foe's Ring

Weapons :

Blind
Phosphorescent Pole
Dozer Axe
Large Sword of Searching
Scraping Spear

Obtained Best Weapon by Bladestone
Obtained Best Weapon by Greystone
Obtained Best Weapon by Marrowstone