Discuss the multiplayer aspects of Bloodborne, find allies and enemies!
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 206,384.02
Wiki Edits: 37956
I see many many people having difficulty with this Chalice (rightly so) and so to save threads, I created this thread so that anyone who needs help with this Chalice can post here. In addition Manatubear has created a Chalice for this which everyone here can use so they can find help more easily.

Fextralife Defiled Chalice Glyph: b4bi2s3n

If everyone uses the Glyph then you should get help more regularly.

Cas
The difference between Left Wing and Right Wing is that Left Wing people what everyone to finish the race the same. Right Wing people want everyone to start the race the same.
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Ffffzzzzzz

Souls: 80.00
I cant get past the 2. layer boss-_- My current lvl is 79 and I need help! I restarted in the Manatubear in hope that i could summon someone.
Edit1: shouldn't it be also possible to join my first defiled dungeon? Glyph: n3kkkszw
Edit2: now reached Manatunear Dungeon 2.layer and still lvl79
Edit3: found a way to beat him bery easily^^

Zero_no_Sairai

Souls: 45.00
I finally Put that dam dog out of its misery. Use this strategy it was really effective https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP-IPN5ymRc I was using a low vitality chikage build but i still managed to beat it on my 2nd try using this strategy(50th? when i i just targeted the legs). By using this strategy she regenerated the armor on her legs pretty quick so i was able to stagger its front legs more often during its final stage.

i don't have enough bastard of lorans for the next chalice does anyone know where i can farm them?

My PSN is Jagjot_Singh
Last edited by Zero_no_Sairai on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phaerus

Souls: 20.00
Ffffzzzzzz wrote:I cant get past the 2. layer boss-_- My current lvl is 79 and I need help! I restarted in the Manatubear in hope that i could summon someone.
Edit1: shouldn't it be also possible to join my first defiled dungeon? Glyph: n3kkkszw

I'm Soul Level 77 and am up to depth 4 dungeons. I would be happy to co-op with you if you're interested.

Send me a message if you are!

PSN: Phaerus-

Ffffzzzzzz

Souls: 80.00
Phaerus wrote:
Ffffzzzzzz wrote:I cant get past the 2. layer boss-_- My current lvl is 79 and I need help! I restarted in the Manatubear in hope that i could summon someone.

I'm Soul Level 77 and am up to depth 4 dungeons. I would be happy to co-op with you if you're interested.

Send me a message if you are!

PSN: Phaerus-

Yeah sure^^ i already advanced to layer 3 but amygdalia is a pain in the....
I will add you when its morning down here in germany
VIP

Hyena

The Animal Adept

Souls: 2,547.00
Wiki Edits: 14
I found Amy to be easy. The real problem was that damn watchdog. I wish you all the best of luck with it.
...pleasant memories are crucial to survival on arduous journeys.

Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Phrixotrichus

Souls: 67.00
If someone wants to coop through the defiled Pthumerian chalice dungeons together, add me : SenexSenis Level 130

I hate this watchdog....i hate it very much..,...

Phaerus

Ffffzzzzzz wrote:I found a pretty easy way to cheese Amygdala. Made a video and uploaded it to yt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn9cPQz2Eik

Woo! well done :cheers:

That's a way better strategy than the one I've been using.

I'll try that now :)

Phaerus

Strategy works great.

I messed up saving the video clip on my PS4 unfortunately, and I didn't have my HDPVR hooked up, but I wanted to a clip up for you all.

Sick fight :)

Actually think it is easier than the watchdogs.

Happy Hunting folks!