Discuss Bungie's MMO, participate in the community clan, contribute to the wiki!
Wiki: Visit the Destiny Wiki

Noob-of-Artorias

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 1,965.00
Bank: 0.00

*initiating boot sequence FEXTRAKNIGHTS*

"Old stories tell of a Guardian, one of the first; a brave soul who fought the Darkness alone and survived. With great strength and determination, she conquered her fears and her foes until she ascended into a state near to godhood. However, she soon realized that she could not battle the darkness alone, and thus garnered a following of champions under her banner; these Guardians would be her Knights. Legends concerning her legacy were created and spread about like wildfire. Tales of this faceless Guardian echo throughout time. Exactly who this grand heroine was is a topic of great and mostly erroneous speculation, but her champions exist to this day: The Guardians who heed her timeless call to arms, to defend the weak and weary from the world's evils. Indeed, they are champions. They are heroes, all. Godspeed, loyal Knights, and, as always, praise the Fex!"

- Elite_Knight

Greetings fellow Guardians, if you're reading this then you've been cordially invited to join one of the best organizations in the known universe, The Fextra Knights. Know that this is a great opportunity, as only the best of the best have the honor nay, the privilege of joining our illustrious group.

To accept this invitation, you only need leave your scribe here along with a short message of greeting as well as what platform you'll be doing most of your adventuring in. This list will be updated as time goes on and more warriors join our cause to help Fexterminate evil wherever it may be. The only requirements that we demand are that you have fun, make friends and as always, Praise the Fex.

Playstation Fextra Knights:
Leader - Noob-of-Artorias - Hunter
Enforcer - Castielle - Hunter
Warrior - Skarekrow13 - Titan
Warrior - SlothAlmighty - Hunter

Xbox Fextra Knights:
Leader - Elite_Knight - Titan
Warrior - Nightshot - Titan
Warrior - Tr0n pl - Hunter
Warrior - Ledbetta - Titan

Come along then and join us, it is your Destiny.
Last edited by Noob-of-Artorias on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 am, edited 12 times in total.
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 199,952.02
Wiki Edits: 36819
Code Name (PSN ID): Castielle101

Console: PS4 (AKA the cool console)

Race: Exo

Class: Hunter

Speciality: Crucible

Preferred Weapon: Scout Rifle

Favorite ability: Throwing Knife

Playstyle: I like mid range combat while I close the gap into melee. You'll always find me where the combat is heaviest.

Reporting for duty. *salute*

Cas
Dear Americans,

If you don't respect the Democratic process when your candidate loses then you don't have Democracy...
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Nightshot

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 428.00
Bank: 5,668.00
GT: fatal x night

Console: 360, upgrading to one at Christmas.

Class/race: awoken Titan.

Weapons: auto-rifle/sniper rifle

Subclass: defender

SilentSoul

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 834.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I would like to join seeing as how I plan on getting Destiny but I'm kind of torn at the moment. I will be getting a PS4 eventually but I still currently have a Xbox 360. I am also aware that Destiny comes out on both the new gen. consoles and the old ones but I'm not sure which I should get it for.

I could get it for the 360 as my very last Xbox game i'll play or I can start early with PS4 and get it for that platform. I've been running this thought through my head for days and I can't seem to come to a solid decision. Wondering if anyone could help out with your opinions? I would really like to join Fextra Knights but I'd also like to have a firm grasp on where I'll stand platform wise with this game. Again any opinions you guys have would be much appreciated, thank you
Video games, anime, cooking, movies and Souls.

Elite_Knight

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 257.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Okay, this page is a better one than mine. >_>

Anyways, I'm definitely going to be a Titan, so you can edit that in if ya want. :tongue:

Also, to anyone else who wants to join (especially on the Xbox master race side), WELCOME TO THE FEXTRA KNIGHTS!!!!!

EDIT: Additionally, I think we need a banner/signature for this clan. :Beer:

:00020:
:cheers:
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

SilentSoul wrote:I would like to join seeing as how I plan on getting Destiny but I'm kind of torn at the moment. I will be getting a PS4 eventually but I still currently have a Xbox 360. I am also aware that Destiny comes out on both the new gen. consoles and the old ones but I'm not sure which I should get it for.

I could get it for the 360 as my very last Xbox game i'll play or I can start early with PS4 and get it for that platform. I've been running this thought through my head for days and I can't seem to come to a solid decision. Wondering if anyone could help out with your opinions? I would really like to join Fextra Knights but I'd also like to have a firm grasp on where I'll stand platform wise with this game. Again any opinions you guys have would be much appreciated, thank you

Well I can't say numbers wise how many will be playing on each console, but the game should have a very long life span (if you believe Bungie when they say they will develop content for it for 10 years). So odds are you will be buying it on a next gen console at some point anyway, because developers will quit developing for PS3 and 360 at some point and it is also likely the servers for those consoles will not last 10 years.

If you were planning on getting a PS4 anyway, I think this is the best possible game (out of all the games currently out for the console) that you could start with. Also, you get exclusive content on PS4, although I can't recall exactly what it is at the moment. Plus there is Bloodborne next spring and you're all set.

Cas

P.S. This was a completely unbiased post from a PS4 owner...
Dear Americans,

If you don't respect the Democratic process when your candidate loses then you don't have Democracy...
VIP

skarekrow13

Don't Panic

Souls: 565.04
Wiki Edits: 449
PSN: Skarekrow13

Console: PS4

Likely I will be:

Human Titan

If I find a good hand cannon there's gonna be that and lots of face punching (now with lightning!)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Noob-of-Artorias

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 1,965.00
SilentSoul wrote:I would like to join seeing as how I plan on getting Destiny but I'm kind of torn at the moment. I will be getting a PS4 eventually but I still currently have a Xbox 360. I am also aware that Destiny comes out on both the new gen. consoles and the old ones but I'm not sure which I should get it for.

Personally, this game screams "next-gen necessary" now I could be wrong and I'll be paying very close attention to the PS3 and 360 version but overall I think the next-gen consoles are where you're gonna want to be for this one.

I'll add you to whatever roster you decide to go with. Either way, welcome to the Fextra Knights. :)

SilentSoul

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 834.00
Wiki Edits: 3
@Castielle- Yes, I was also taking into account that this game was going to span over multiple sequels so it would make sense to eventually get it for the PS4 earlier rather than later. A fair point.

@ Noob-of-Artorias- I do agree with you on this game being a must see on next gen. console as it does look graphically amazing. I think at this point I have made my decision to go with the PS4 platform but I'll still have to get the console and set up an account/profile, etc. So when that gets done I'll post some more specific details.

And thanks for the advice guys, it was very much appreciated :)
Video games, anime, cooking, movies and Souls.
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

SilentSoul wrote:@Castielle- Yes, I was also taking into account that this game was going to span over multiple sequels so it would make sense to eventually get it for the PS4 earlier rather than later. A fair point.

@ Noob-of-Artorias- I do agree with you on this game being a must see on next gen. console as it does look graphically amazing. I think at this point I have made my decision to go with the PS4 platform but I'll still have to get the console and set up an account/profile, etc. So when that gets done I'll post some more specific details.

And thanks for the advice guys, it was very much appreciated :)

If you preorder the game you get Beta access beginning on the 17th (on PS4), so you may want to get it sooner rather than later. The Beta lasts 10 days :)

Cas
Dear Americans,