Lonesome Gavlan? Where is he?

The place to discuss Dark Souls II

Lonesome Gavlan? Where is he?

Postby ninjatronix » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 pm

So I talked to him in no man's warf, but he's no longer there. I can't find him in the first poison pool in harvest valley and I don't see him in door of pharros level up the stairs. Anyone know where he goes? I haven't talked him since no man's warf.

ninjatronix

Souls: 16.00

Register to remove this ad

Re: Lonesome Gavlan? Where is he?

Postby Yarxov » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:09 pm

In poison pool, the first pool from the bonfire through the tunnel into a cave with a small poison area and follow the path left into another cave. He is there until you talk to him, from then on hell be in Doors.

Yarxov
Revived
Revived

Souls: 2,287.48

Postby bosslugger » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:21 pm

ninjatronix wrote:So I talked to him in no man's warf, but he's no longer there. I can't find him in the first poison pool in harvest valley and I don't see him in door of pharros level up the stairs. Anyone know where he goes? I haven't talked him since no man's warf.

He's kickin' it with his Gnomies up in Doors of Pharros. When you get there, go up the ramp, keep going up, and you'll see him after a few dwarves get an axe to the head.

bosslugger
Obsessed
Obsessed

Souls: 380.00
Bank: 1,242.50

Postby ninjatronix » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:31 am

the poison pool with the big guy? I go into the tunnel and there is a skeleton and a chest only. It's a small poison pool and when I drop down I go back and all I see is a chest.

ninjatronix

Postby ninjatronix » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:37 am

from the first bf in harvest valley, I come out of the cave, make a right, up the little hill, make a sharp left, and come to the first poison pool. There is a big dude shooting dark magic at me and a skeleton that forms. There is a cave down in the poison pool behind the big guy, but when I go inside there is only a skeleton and if I drop down into the little poison pool and turn around there is a chest. Do I need something to break the rubble in the corner? Why is finding him kicking my ***? He's not in the Door of Pharros because I just spent the last hour farming for chunks. Running up the stairs and past the dude that throws axes. Then past the bug. To the right up a little further is a skeleton with a anvil weapon and another grym guy with a shield. farther up is the next level. I can't find this damn dude. I'm trying to sell some stuff off.

ninjatronix

Return to Dark Souls II General Discussion