Forum Shop

Icon Name Description Price Qty Available Purchase
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Can't Touch Me Yolo Elixir Power! 500.00 5  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Cleaver Hunter Ready for the Bloodborne Hunt 500.00 6  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Threaded Pain Whip it, the classy pimpin' 500.00 0 Sold Out
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Blunderfuns Dark Souls with Shotguns. Oh Yeah. 500.00 5  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Gunslinger Two guns, one purpose: victory. 500.00 2  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Axe Hunter It is a hack and slash after all... right? 500.00 4  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Jolly Cooperative Hunt Three is not a crowd 600.00 4  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Bold Hunter The mark of a Hunter who fears nothing 600.00 3  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Deathbringer I summon wrathful spirits. For fun. 600.00 3  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Know it all Bow to the insight from my postings! 600.00 5  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode M'Lady A Gentleman's Top Hat worn by well-mannered Hunters. 1,000.00 3  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Executioner Despise the Vilebloods, become a true Martyr 500.00 4  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Vileblood For the Queen! We hunt for Blood. 500.00 4  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Hunter of Hunters If you give in to the Bloodlust, we shall come for you. 500.00 5  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Platinum Hunter I have dreamt the dream. I have been the dream. I shall end the dream. 1,000.00 3  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Defied the Defiled Curse is on you, Watchdog & Amygdala! 500.00 3  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Stake Driver Piercing your heart, making you love me! 500.00 3  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Eye I killed Master Willem and all I got was this lousy rune! 500.00 4  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Cannon Fodder Bone Marrow Ash and... Boom! You're ded. 500.00 4  
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Wheeler Dealer I wheel you to a mince! Alfred Style 500.00 5