Discuss Demon's Souls and the start of the Souls Series
Wiki: Demon's Souls Wiki
 2
Reply  
Avatar

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:33 am
Souls: 10,837.50
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 2208
Reputation: 110
#11
nothing like a good soul suck.

Keep it up Npc! and remember trump 16!!
Avatar

s73v3h

Obsessed
Commander

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:29 am
Souls: Locked
Posts: 408
Reputation: -4
#12
New wave fans always amuse me.
Last edited by s73v3h on Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar

dn1nd

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Lurking In The Archives
Souls: 0.00
Bank: 38,521.00
Posts: 3976
Reputation: 178
Wiki Edits: 114
#13
I thought the Red Eye stone wold cause a host or blue phantom being killed by the black phantom to delevel.

I know It's a bit hazy since I haven't played in years.

Shop Icon
Avatar

LostMyHeadache

Revived
Savior

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:00 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
Souls: 67,978.50
Posts: 2991
Reputation: 87
#14
I personally think it's a great idea!

Risk / reward type thing.
Avatar

LostMyHeadache

Revived
Savior

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:00 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
Souls: 67,978.50
Posts: 2991
Reputation: 87
#15
@NPC_invader

If you guys are using Red Wye signs to essentially just practice / have fun duels why not just Second Chance spar?

One summon, as much sueling as you want, just make sure to re-cast SC every tone someone's health bar gets depleted.
VIP
Avatar

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:42 am
Souls: 42,974.50
Posts: 6541
Reputation: 668
Wiki Edits: 561
#16
dn1nd wrote:I thought the Red Eye stone wold cause a host or blue phantom being killed by the black phantom to delevel.

I know It's a bit hazy since I haven't played in years.


It goes both ways. Any player the red kills, host or phantom, will get deleveled, and if the red gets killed they get deleveled. I like it personally, adds an element of risk to the fight. That, and I've level drained a gank or two back in the day... :laughing:
Avatar

LostMyHeadache

Revived
Savior

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:00 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
Souls: 67,978.50
Posts: 2991
Reputation: 87
#17
TSMP wrote:
dn1nd wrote:I thought the Red Eye stone wold cause a host or blue phantom being killed by the black phantom to delevel.

I know It's a bit hazy since I haven't played in years.


It goes both ways. Any player the red kills, host or phantom, will get deleveled, and if the red gets killed they get deleveled. I like it personally, adds an element of risk to the fight. That, and I've level drained a gank or two back in the day... :laughing:



LOL you almost had to respect those few infamous, dedicated and well known gank squad players back in the day!

They were persistent, if nothing else!

Sitting there in 4-1 just waiting to disrupt honourable PVP and loving every minute of it!
Avatar

NPC_invader

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:34 pm
Souls: Locked
Bank: Locked
Posts: 3360
Reputation: 361
Wiki Edits: 10
#18
LostMyHeadache wrote:@NPC_invader

If you guys are using Red Wye signs to essentially just practice / have fun duels why not just Second Chance spar?

One summon, as much sueling as you want, just make sure to re-cast SC every tone someone's health bar gets depleted.


We tried that at the start but quickly we agreed it doesn't feel right unless one of us dies. :big hug:

Praise-the-sun wrote:nothing like a good soul suck.

Keep it up Npc! and remember trump 16!!


TRUMP 2016 - NO MORE FORCED DELEVELING

MAKE PVP GREAT AGAIN
Avatar

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:36 am
Location: Somewhere Inside the Bowels of Endlessness...
Souls: 3,148.00
Posts: 978
Reputation: 31
Wiki Edits: 38
#19
When the From server sends us their invaders they're not sending us their best; they're sending people that have a lot of problems and they bring those problems with us. They're bringing cheating. They're bringing hacking. They're gankers. And some, I assume, are honorable fighters.

What we're going to do is to build a wall between the players and the invaders and we'll make FromSoft pay for it!
Through Dark Souls of futures past. The speed runner longs to see. One boost between a pair of binos. Parry Walk with Me.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Avatar

LostMyHeadache

Revived
Savior

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:00 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
Souls: 67,978.50
Posts: 2991
Reputation: 87
#20
eremHaNeoN wrote:When the From server sends us their invaders they're not sending us their best; they're sending people that have a lot of problems and they bring those problems with us. They're bringing cheating. They're bringing hacking. They're gankers. And some, I assume, are honorable fighters.

What we're going to do is to build a wall between the players and the invaders and we'll make FromSoft pay for it!


*standing ovation
 2