Bank: 0.00
nothing like a good soul suck.

Keep it up Npc! and remember trump 16!!

s73v3h

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: Locked
New wave fans always amuse me.
Last edited by s73v3h on Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

dn1nd

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 38,521.00
Wiki Edits: 114
I thought the Red Eye stone wold cause a host or blue phantom being killed by the black phantom to delevel.

I know It's a bit hazy since I haven't played in years.

Shop Icon

LostMyHeadache

Revived
Savior

Souls: 67,978.50
I personally think it's a great idea!

Risk / reward type thing.

LostMyHeadache

Revived
Savior

@NPC_invader

If you guys are using Red Wye signs to essentially just practice / have fun duels why not just Second Chance spar?

One summon, as much sueling as you want, just make sure to re-cast SC every tone someone's health bar gets depleted.
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 42,974.50
Wiki Edits: 561
dn1nd wrote:I thought the Red Eye stone wold cause a host or blue phantom being killed by the black phantom to delevel.

It goes both ways. Any player the red kills, host or phantom, will get deleveled, and if the red gets killed they get deleveled. I like it personally, adds an element of risk to the fight. That, and I've level drained a gank or two back in the day... :laughing:

LostMyHeadache

Revived
Savior

TSMP wrote:
dn1nd wrote:I thought the Red Eye stone wold cause a host or blue phantom being killed by the black phantom to delevel.

It goes both ways. Any player the red kills, host or phantom, will get deleveled, and if the red gets killed they get deleveled. I like it personally, adds an element of risk to the fight. That, and I've level drained a gank or two back in the day... :laughing:

LOL you almost had to respect those few infamous, dedicated and well known gank squad players back in the day!

They were persistent, if nothing else!

Sitting there in 4-1 just waiting to disrupt honourable PVP and loving every minute of it!

NPC_invader

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: Locked
Bank: Locked
Wiki Edits: 10
LostMyHeadache wrote:@NPC_invader

If you guys are using Red Wye signs to essentially just practice / have fun duels why not just Second Chance spar?

One summon, as much sueling as you want, just make sure to re-cast SC every tone someone's health bar gets depleted.

We tried that at the start but quickly we agreed it doesn't feel right unless one of us dies. :big hug:

Praise-the-sun wrote:nothing like a good soul suck.

Keep it up Npc! and remember trump 16!!

TRUMP 2016 - NO MORE FORCED DELEVELING

MAKE PVP GREAT AGAIN

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 3,148.00
Wiki Edits: 38
When the From server sends us their invaders they're not sending us their best; they're sending people that have a lot of problems and they bring those problems with us. They're bringing cheating. They're bringing hacking. They're gankers. And some, I assume, are honorable fighters.

What we're going to do is to build a wall between the players and the invaders and we'll make FromSoft pay for it!
Through Dark Souls of futures past. The speed runner longs to see. One boost between a pair of binos. Parry Walk with Me.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

LostMyHeadache

Revived
Savior

eremHaNeoN wrote:When the From server sends us their invaders they're not sending us their best; they're sending people that have a lot of problems and they bring those problems with us. They're bringing cheating. They're bringing hacking. They're gankers. And some, I assume, are honorable fighters.

What we're going to do is to build a wall between the players and the invaders and we'll make FromSoft pay for it!

*standing ovation