Discuss Demon's Souls and the start of the Souls Series
Wiki: Demon's Souls Wiki

Walter_White

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,457.75
CrackedBeastTalisman wrote:I'd prefer a straight port of the game to PS4. The only thing that I'd like changed is the Pure White/Pure Black world tendencies being affected by the online communities'- that way we could have better control over getting NPC's to show up.

wtf - you haven't understood how easy it is to manipulate WT online?
You want it pure black? Very easy, just die a lot in human form, without reconnecting online, you could stay online, but don't re login to the game server. Dupe those stones for getting alive again and again, or do much co-op / pvp.

You are at pure black and want it pure white?
You should have some bosses to kill (in most cases two bosses are enough) in that world.
Go online and close the game again at once several times, until it isn't getting more to white (usualy they are a bit above the middle). Then do the last bosses in the world to get pure white. Track back and do every PWWT events in one row, without going back to the nexus. The WT change happens upon going back to the nexus, so after the last boss you have to go back to the nexus, to get the PWWT. But after you achieved it, don't go back to the nexus until you have done everything in that world in PWWT, because most actions will change the WT again. So be prepared, if you want to kill a PWWT NPC, you can't get stuff from Thomas if you keep on losing.
Don't go to the nexus and don't reconnect online until you have done every PWWT event and you are good.

Getting black is no problem, getting white WT is a problem. Online helps with getting white WT. I always start with the PWWT events, because if the PBWT events are in the x-3 or x-4 areas, i can't achieve PWWT again after i did the PBWT events. Sometimes online is so white, that one boss is enough, but it's hard to tell and i always do the save option and leave two bosses alive to achieve PWWT.

All bad things must come to an end...

Walter_White

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,457.75
Sorry for double posts, but this needs a buff.

First things first: EU Server is online, no message about servers going down!

Hosting now in 4-1, drop me a p.m. here or in psn, I will open a chat if anybody wants to fight.
Here is some info, I'm open for discussions about the rules, except NR and hyper mode.....summoning takes too long for 5sec fights. Btw the Friday night EU FC is dead. If there are people outside who wants to revive it, I'll be there!
If you have only the NA Version and want to play in the next 3 hours, I can switch my version to NA.

t23035/boletarian-travel-guide/#p484522

hope to see you in 4-1 :hurry up:

All bad things must come to an end...

dn1nd

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 38,521.00
Wiki Edits: 114
Glad that the servers are still up.

Shop Icon

kmetek

Casual
Convict

Souls: 193.00
PS4 remaster please :P

Nickaayyy

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 444.00
Bank: 1,184.00
Plesse dont bring a remaster now!!
I wont be able to fully concentrate on my training at the job if it's release soon XD

On a more serious note, I dont think they'll bring it back yet (if they even do it). They would at least gave a little hint of a release so player can pre-order it IMO
“...We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open..."
Master Willem

kmetek

Casual
Convict

Souls: 193.00
I would put pure white/pure black out, why do we need this?