Discuss Demon's Souls and the start of the Souls Series
Wiki: Demon's Souls Wiki

Sentiel

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 0.00
Edited!
I tried to remove all Dark Souls references (I may have missed some....) and added newbie tips into all sections of the guide.
Now the guide should be usable by both Dark Souls players and newcomers to Souls series equally.

twigsterxd

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 3.00
Hey Sent, a couple things need to be added but not sure if you want it here or a pm.
So far Twig likes Image

Sentiel

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 0.00
Anything you find lacking, missing, or is incorrect, please bring to my attention, so that I can fix it. Do it either here, or by PMs. It doesn't really matter which as long as the problem gets resolved.
I would like to avoid any and all misinformation in this thread. There's already enough of those all over the net, so one safe haven to search for information and tips would be great.

Thank you.

Walter_White

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,457.75
Emergence wrote:Stickied, great collaborative work Sent and Walter. Image

Thanks - but Sent did 90% of the work, i just complained about words and formulations (still don't agree with the word "visible" in connection to WT or CT. When it's visible it happend, if it's not visible it didn't happen. The WT change takes place with returning to nexus and then you can see that change as well.).

And the best way to do the WT Events is online - just use the server median for you instead of working against it.

Anyway - now i'm done with my part. On friday the forum broke under my fingers, so i couldn't finish. And the weekend was the first nice and hot weekend here. I couldn't stare at a monitor, when the summer comes along.

BBQ, Party, swimming and some Solaire real live cosplay Image 

Now i'm going to repair my RC Helicopters and go on with what i stopped last autumn: inverted flight, flips, tictocs, rolls and loopings
if i pratice 10 or 20 years, perhaps i can do the crazy stuff Bert is doing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDxaJTjCFhE
Image Image Image 

So i will only be online for the Demons Souls FC every friday night - summer isn't the time for playing inside Image

All bad things must come to an end...

Sunbroski

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 317.00
[font=Sans-serif]Since I couldn't find it I just wanted to tell you just in case that every October 6-18 the server shifts to pure white world tendency and 18-31 it shifts to pure black world tendency in honor of Demon's Souls anniversary and Halloween.[/font]
[img=center]http://i.imgur.com/xZ2sEbd.gif -->
~ Praise The Sun! ~ fade_ontimer();