VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,551.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19636
There are envoys and diplomats who are allowed, and then there are people who escape. The "deserters" are usually demanded back by North Korea, and their families punished. It's more common to meet Cubans who haven't escaped and have been allowed out on special circumstances in my experience.
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

IgnusKnavery

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,303.00
Castielle wrote:I've never even met anyone from North Korea. Are they even allowed to leave the country?

Cas

The only ones I've heard leave are defectors.
“I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 11,967.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
IgnusKnavery wrote:
Castielle wrote:I've never even met anyone from North Korea. Are they even allowed to leave the country?

Cas

The only ones I've heard leave are defectors.

I recall this being the case. Most people are not legally allowed to leave the county, not even on vacation. I heard Kim's own brother went to out of the country just to go to a theme park, and when he came back, he was immediately arrested.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Lich180

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,214.00
Most North Koreans are also so poor that they couldn't afford to leave the country anyways. Most of the population depends on subsistence farming and government aid, which means they are basically starved.

I remember watching their last parade a few months ago, and looking at their "military". Every single one of them in the general ranks is thin as a rail, uniforms hanging off them. I'd bet most were coerced, or doing it for guaranteed meals.

I've seen North Koreans, but they were government staff or military. Toured the DMZ in... 2007 I think. Had to sign a waiver saying I understood that anything could happen, including being shot.

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 3,148.00
Wiki Edits: 38
A pretty accurate summation of things:

Through Dark Souls of futures past. The speed runner longs to see. One boost between a pair of binos. Parry Walk with Me.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

eremHaNeoN wrote:A pretty accurate summation of things:

You know, I was going yo edit this to make a joke that all of the groups are nazis, but in trying to find the source of the picture, I ended up reading a whole bunch of transgender comics and found that the original picture was actually about colors.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 61.00
Bank: 4,171.00
Wiki Edits: 5
EldritchImagination wrote:

You know, I was going yo edit this to make a joke that all of the groups are nazis, but in trying to find the source of the picture, I ended up reading a whole bunch of transgender comics and found that the original picture was actually about colors.

source? i like graphs even if there poop.

Chaosmaker

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,653.00
Wiki Edits: 1

It gets way worse than that.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Chaosmaker wrote:

It gets way worse than that.

And somewhere nearby, two children playing rock, paper, scissors are about to be accused of flying low hand Nazi salutes

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,837.50

tfw I have just finished a 1 year voyage roaming 4chan, and have swallowed one too many red pills.. maybe. I feel so .....

so...

so..

ENLIGHTENED