Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Ahhh yes. The weapon that changed Dark Souls III from "SMASH THAT MF R1 BUTTON!" and trancended us to the world of "SMASH THAT MF WEAPON ART!!!"

fantasy

Souls: 50.00
if someone interested the frayed blade does 543 damage with 50 bleed at sl 802

fantasy

Souls: 50.00
with +5*
soul lv 800 @.@
Why do you get a frayed blade from Midir?
Because you gave him mercury at all the time. Mhahahahah.
" HASAGI "
I was working on my shackles by putting my red soapstone down at pontive fight club areana. So I try the best of ugs, axes, reg gs ect. I get wooped over and over. Upon equipping the Freyblade and pontive eye rings, things changed. The more I practiced the more I won. In after 2 hours, I won the last 10 matches with no loss. Best killer, use l2 plus r1 if it hits, player will take massive damage. Continue with r1 3 to 4 hits and unless they have over 1600hp its over.
I will clear the l2 plus r1 ,if it hits. I mean you act hit the player with the blade, not just the ground beam. It staggers them allowing you to spam r1. It will utterly destroy any of them. Even after getting parried, since the hornet nerf it is not as big a deal. Plus one miss parry and its over. The days of parry gods are over lol. The risc is not worth the reward. I was parried so many times yet won becouse they got out done by the sheer dmg this sword can unleash. Now go try it and tell me its not the number 1 katana out there.
Was expecting lots of hateful comments on this page since it's a katana and all. It's not that bad luckily.
Does anyone think it would be cool if instead of the frayed blade, we got something like a Darkmoon Greatsword? Basically the opposite the the Moonlight Greatsword.
Just realized my grammar's *****ed up.
"greatsword of judgment"
At the Start it says E and B for scaling but in the table it says D and A in regular, what?
The weapon art is the best, aesthetic wise in the game.