Anything related to Dark Souls!
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 14.04
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 459
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

As we are immersed in what we all expect is the grand finale of the Dark Souls franchise, I return(ed) to the roots of the series after a hiatus of several years.  DJ Jazzy Jeff ripped through Anor Londo, the Painted World and I alluded to getting a couple Lord Souls.  More importantly, I promised you a DJ Jazzy Jeff tale to reveal one of the best (and for some reason unappreciated) secrets in the game.  Skarekrow13 Productions, in cooperation with FextraLife Studios, presents “The Ceaseless ‘Skip.'”  Starring DJ Jazzy Jeff.  And introducing Plucky the Wonder Pigeon! Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

zgillet

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 496.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 9
The normal Ceaseless kill still works every single time. This isn't really a skip in the sense that you can carefully jump through the lava (source LobosJR) to not even go into the boss arena.

This seems more of an intentional thing for people who read the lore... but still doesn't seem worth it. It's kinda cool I guess.

Byrgenwerth... Byrgenwerth...
Blasphemous murderers... Blood-crazed fiends.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon