Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Boo, last dlc and they didn't bother adding any Dark miracles, which was already lacking to begin with :/
Fromsoft wai u do dis.
Someone add some punctuation to the description of Projected Heal's location.
I personally feel these weren't implemented very well. There's a distinct lack of early damaging miracles, and you can't heal your enemies to death, so pure faith builds really struggle early on. I feel lightning spear would've made a better starting spell, at least for Herald.
that is why there is such a thing as changing attributes
miracles are "white" magic. their purpose is to strenghen, protect and most importantly heal. That you can attack with miracles is as exotic as healing you with pyromancy basically. So ofc you start with a miracle that fits this magic best. Healing.
so what your basically say is that everything is a low level but faith is high its gonna be pretty difficult to beat the first boss
And that's why the raw infusion exists...
make easir game
Git gud
stop using broken sword
learn about "R1"
play a different game
Lol aww poor soul.. I feel for you.
I thought there was a miracle that you could use like what the Lord of Cinder had where he throws a spear into the air and it turns into a lot of really small spears that follow the target. Can someone please tell me if there was or if I'm just crazy? I swear someone used that attack on me on PS4 long ago.
A similar spell exists in dark souls 2, but unfortunally not in this game
That's the weapon art for dragonslayer sword spear. Not a spell
It seems that physical damaging miracles(execpt blessed weapon) don't really care about spell buff but rather how well talisman/chime scale.
For example, at 30 faith saint's talisman(s scaling) has less spell buff than canvas talisman(a scaling). But when casting emit force, saint's talisman will deal about 50 more damage. I did some personal test but don't really have data so I could be wrong.
What are you doing on this page?
are you a cleric or something?

Unbreakable_Patches

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 22.00
Wiki Edits: 2
That's my line normie.
Early faith build: 20 vgr , 20 atn and 40 fth. The rest of the stats are up to you, if you want to go hybrid you can put some into str/dex or both, i'd go full faith and just raw infuse/buff a weapon. Rings: Lloyd's sword ring, morne's ring, the other two are up to you. Armor: up to you... Weapons/Catalysts: Personally, i like to mix it up with weapons. I'd carry both a spear and maybe a greatsword for if you need hyperarmor? For catalyst just use the Canvas Talisman, it has the best ratio of damage to poise granted during it's unfaltering prayer weapon arte. You might also consider a chime for the higher spell buff stat for ranged casts, but it's really better to just cast in their face. Spells: Lightning spear (just make sure you cast it in melee range using the unfaltering prayer weapon arte on the canvas talisman for max damage), Lightning stake (Cast in melee range as well. Just cheese the sandworm using the ballista in the smoldering lake area for this, it's really going to be your most powerful spell for a while), deep protection (if you aren't against going down Irina's dark storyline) and probably heal/med heal. You could mix Dorhys's Gnawing in here for the insane bleed damage if you count Irithyl as early, i personally do, i'm just not sure how others think.
One Problem with this is that you have to trade damage with your opponent. You need to facecast lightning spear etc otherwise it doesn't do any damage. And if you have to get up close they can hit you pretty easily and stil roll away from you
Ds2 miracles was good af, in this game sucks and you can only get "viable" miracles late game :/
Idk how you are playing faith but my pure faith 1 shots left and right

Unbreakable_Patches

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 22.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Lmao the hell are you talking about? Get 60 Faith and a Tailsman that is worth a***** then tell me how mucn DMG you do.
This is because miracles aren't focused on damage output (that's the job of sorcery and pyromancy), they're focused on support and buffs. Don't get me wrong, miracles can still output a lot of damage, but that isn't really what they're for.
Viability doesn't equal damage, people. Most miracles only shoot in one straight line which people can just strafe or roll through. Spells in DS2 had diversity and different kinds of animations and casts, damage, depending on what it is. That's what made them viable. Not "hurr durr damage"
when casting healing miracles, the amount healed increases with continuously levelled up faith, right? Or it just heals a set amount and thats it, regardless of faith points?
Instant heal miracles scale with faith. Over time heal miracles do not scale with faith.