The place to discuss Dark Souls II

tbhawk

Souls: 77.00
Bank: 82.00
Hey everyone-
I just finished a platinum run through of DS3 and now I am playing through DS2 for the second time with my wife. I just wanted to throw this out there and see what others thought of it, but I have had some trouble with the Wikis for Ds2. I have used the fextralife wiki for ds3 and it has been perfect. The same is not true however of DS2's wiki on fextra. The wiki on wikia seems to be much more helpful. Is there any push to combine these two or to update the one of fextra? I realize SOTFS makes things complicated and most of the updaters have moved on to other games, but I wanted to see if anyone shared my issues. Thanks!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,569.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19638
Hi @tbhawk

I strongly disagree with the above - that place sucks. But if you feel there are places on dark souls 2 wiki that need to be fixed, please post links to what you think isn't right and the community will certainly help fix it :)
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 42,974.50
Wiki Edits: 561
I can't speak for the wikia site as a whole, but after comparing their dark magic page against ours I can say one thing: just because they have more text doesn't mean they have more info.

If there's anything you want to know that isn't in the wiki here, ask and we can fill it out and answer.

mothereternity

Souls: 2,550.00
Bank: 1,226.00
Wiki Edits: 888
I used. Fextra ds2 for both vanilla and sotfs versions. I loved it. What are you having difficulty with? Or how would you like to see it changed? Maybe there is something we can work on.
Bound to the FEXUS

Even in darkness we need the light. Forum Rules to guide you thru t2/forum-guidelines/
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

tbhawk

Souls: 77.00
Bank: 82.00
Well...I am not too proud to admit when I was wrong! I have played through Ds2 somewhat using only the fextra guide and I have been pleased. I am not sure why exactly I felt that way, but after another playthrough, I have changed my mind.

I will say that the Harvest Valley SotFS section seems to be down? Or maybe it is the same as the base game.