Anything without a home!

Lich180

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 8,555.00
EldritchImagination wrote:
Praise-the-sun wrote:"what's the harm in coexisting?"
Nothing, until they decide it's time to stop coexisting and they outnumber you

Is it bad that the first thing that popped into my mind when thinking about this was that one Fallout 3 mission where you have to resolve a conflict between the high class humans and some ghouls.

That one has no good ending. You either convince the normies in Tenpenny Tower to let the ghouls move in, and the ghouls slaughter them later. Or, someone kills the ghouls off, because they threaten everyone in the Tower.

I usually killed everyone anyways, because the Tower residents are jerks and the ghouls are just as bad. Plus it serves as an early-game method to keep your alignment neutral.

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,718.50
Bank: 0.00

Reaperfan

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 5,025.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Okay, I know the original comics are usually about living with depression, anxiety, and general social awkwardness and the artist has come out condemning the spread these "politically edited" versions of her comics...but god dangit if they aren't funny :lol!:

Does make me wonder what the original context of that comic was though.
A system error occurred during event movement.
A system error occurred during event movement...

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 10,557.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Reaperfan wrote:Okay, I know the original comics are usually about living with depression, anxiety, and general social awkwardness and the artist has come out condemning the spread these "politically edited" versions of her comics...but god dangit if they aren't funny :lol!:

Does make me wonder what the original context of that comic was though.

I can see why if they keep her name on them. Would make people think she is the one making them political. Buy yeah, these are funny, if disturbingly so.............but I like it like that.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Brigitte Marie-Claude Macron is a high-school teacher and the wife of Emmanuel Macron, the President of the French Republic. As of 2015, Brigitte Macron teaches literature at the élite lycée Saint-Louis de Gonzague in Paris. Wikipedia

The french people have damned themselves by voting for macron. They had the chance to vote for someone who cares about France, but they messed up. The pedo elite will normalize crime wherever they can, just in time for the rise of islam in Europe. The globalist agenda is on point.

SilkyGoodness

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,260.00
Bank: 381.00
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 131,517.49
Bank: 7,272.71
Wiki Edits: 17947
I actually really liked the speech delivered by Trump in Saudi. Also glad they gave him such a welcome, it's certainly a good sign and I'm hoping against hope there are some seeds of reform being pushed forward for Islam in general....

Then... Manchester happens...

:00006:
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

The people who killed the children in Manchester were not Muslims, the Muslims were just barbarians who knew no better. The people who killed those children were the people who decided to import a culture that is against multiculturalism, in the very name of multiculturalism. The people who killed those children were the leftists who virtue signaled the west into welcoming a Trojan horse.

This is what leftism does to a country, ultimately, it is a mental illness. Any rational person knows the consequences of importing a third world culture ruled by Islam, yet leftism takes control of the brain, it impedes logic.

Don't be angry at the symptom, be angry at the cause. When a man releases a tiger upon you, are you angry at the tiger or the man?

SilkyGoodness

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,260.00
Bank: 381.00
Praise-the-sun wrote:the people who decided to import a culture that is against multiculturalism, in the very name of multiculturalism.

Do you... Do you not see the irony here? The irony on how you're using the supposed Islamic anti-multicultural sentiment as an argument against Islam and multiculturalism?

Unless you support Islam because it also believes in "anti-multiculturalism" just like you do? Or your character you're playing rather. Poe's law and all.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 131,517.49
Bank: 7,272.71
Wiki Edits: 17947
I don't see that logic. He is saying that just because chickens and cows can live together, you don't invite a boar into the shed.

Manchester stuff is horrible... hearing that the uk and Europe must get used to it is a little worse. Yes BBC said that.
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon