Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 19,726.50
Wiki Edits: 18
Bleed is definitely his nemesis
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you once, but then I got a [dark souls] in the knee.
so...
A hoonter must hoont!

SilkyGoodness

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,365.00
Bank: 385.00
TSMP wrote:
SilkyGoodness wrote:I always bring Eigon to draw away some of the attached is from me, and you used to be able to buy Magic Barrier from the miracle lady, but last time I played a new character she didn't have it for some reason. I don't know why???

Magic Barrier comes from the Lothric tome. Sounds like you killed Dancer early at one point.

There's two blue pellets on the other side of where the sorcery tutor is hiding out, those help a lot. If you want to absolutely cheese the Sage, Sacred Flame can lock him in an infinite grab chain.

Perhaps? I think it was the wiki that didn't specify it needed the Lothric tome when I looked it up.

ZeGerminator

Souls: 72.00
I guess, you got him by now, but just if anyone is looking for a cheese - wait for the Homing Soulmass, and stay on one site, so one stays up. As long as the homing soulmass is over him, he wont teleport. He can be parried.

Rizen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,647.00
While the sage isn't too bad, he's one of the bosses who can combo you to death quickly on the 2nd phase. If you mess up, you die.
Disposition shift has its benefits. If you can't hit play cause the button sticks, ignorance is bliss I can't say. There's a compass raised with familiar tone, a voice that needles you to the bone. You're left with chaos, static and delay.
-REM

ErebusGaming

Souls: 152.00
I didn't even know this boss had more than the first phase (aka him teleporting around cloning) until I watched a video about a guy killing every boss with a broken straightsword/torch. A washing pole with Carthus Rouge can easilly kill him in his first phase through bleedout alone.

Rangrok

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,608.00
ErebusGaming wrote:I didn't even know this boss had more than the first phase (aka him teleporting around cloning) until I watched a video about a guy killing every boss with a broken straightsword/torch. A washing pole with Carthus Rouge can easilly kill him in his first phase through bleedout alone.

How did you get a Washing Pole before the Crystal Sages? I thought you needed the Easterner's Ashes in Irithyll to buy it from the Shrine Handmaiden. Heck, getting Carthus Rogue to begin with involves beating the Abyss Watchers and fighting through the Catacombs. At that point, you're probably over-levelled for the Crystal Sage.

Jet1337

Casual
Convict

Souls: 279.00
Wiki Edits: 6
You can parry and riposte them. You can also cheese the **** out of them with storyteller's staff.