Organize fightclubs, discuss tactics!

DanteWTF

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,269.00
The full question is, what is the best or coolest weapon combo that you got, seen or usually can get when fighting? For example, the classic Straight Sword R1, R1 and the R2 for roll catch. Obvious examples of certain halberds and a lot of new weapons allow for some crazy combos.

One really cool one is the Valorheart has an R1,R1, Jump Attack and then Weapon Art R1. It works like half the time, it is pretty insane, of course it leaves you with very little stamina but still awesome.

Either way, sound off in the comments to be featured in my video filled with your answers! Please be clear and concise with your answers as I will be using them. ENJOY THE WOMBO COMBOS!

Rizen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,061.00
Anything into seething chaos but it's hard to setup.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 9,968.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Anything that mixes throwing knife in with the melee combo. [insert SURPRISE MOTHERF%#&@! meme here]

Also love axe/Hammer charged R2 with warcry weapon art.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,346.50
A few rolls with Milkring to keep them guessing. Then Chaos Blade WA dash into R2 dive attack as they try to get away.

Edit- I don't think this the best or coolest. Just what works the best for keeping people off guard with that build.
It's funny watching people try to parry a dive attack.
Hilarious when they keep doing it.

announakis

Revived
Savior

Souls: 19,295.50
Wiki Edits: 18
claw
weapon art=>L1=>R2=>reverse backstep=>L1
Watch on youtube.com

also something many people ignore is that you can cancel many weapon arts with a forward R2...
with the old wolf sword it does this: https://youtu.be/w32lJmdTZho?t=53s
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you once, but then I got a [dark souls] in the knee.
so...
A hoonter must hoont!

Nunkuruji

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 6,261.50
I never tire of watching the 3-hit hornet riposte on the dragonslayer axe. Just looks good & mean, and isn't absurd like the scythe riposte.
I can see it in your eyes. If you didn't invade, didn't pillage, whatever would you do?
Phantom Build Guide Doc (non meta SL) (Thread)