Anything without a home!

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 2,449.00
Wiki Edits: 38
A number of Konami properties could use good follow-ups/re-releases (FKN'... SILENT HILL HD COLLECTION... MY A$SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS) but FIRST control must be wrested from the people prostituting out all their assets to pachinko machines, turning Contra into a fee-to-pay mobile game and Metal Gear into a glorified UnitZ crap pile. Then they all need to be executed by firing squad (with not even a ONE smoke offered for any of them) and people who give a **** about video games steers the company back from total oblivion.
Just another guy trying to carve out a meaningful existence for himself on the Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...), like you and everyone else!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 10,026.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
eremHaNeoN wrote:A number of Konami properties could use good follow-ups/re-releases (FKN'... SILENT HILL HD COLLECTION... MY A$SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS) but FIRST control must be wrested from the people prostituting out all their assets to pachinko machines, turning Contra into a fee-to-pay mobile game and Metal Gear into a glorified UnitZ crap pile. Then they all need to be executed by firing squad (with not even a ONE smoke offered for any of them) and people who give a **** about video games steers the company back from total oblivion.

I hear they're making a Contra movie now
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

eremHaNeoN

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 2,449.00
Wiki Edits: 38
EldritchImagination wrote:
eremHaNeoN wrote:A number of Konami properties could use good follow-ups/re-releases (FKN'... SILENT HILL HD COLLECTION... MY A$SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS) but FIRST control must be wrested from the people prostituting out all their assets to pachinko machines, turning Contra into a fee-to-pay mobile game and Metal Gear into a glorified UnitZ crap pile. Then they all need to be executed by firing squad (with not even a ONE smoke offered for any of them) and people who give a **** about video games steers the company back from total oblivion.

I hear they're making a Contra movie now

Not what the series needs but it's better than another pachinko machine or the recent transaction-riddled mobile title that was made with its name.
Just another guy trying to carve out a meaningful existence for himself on the Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...), like you and everyone else!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon