All discussions related to the PC version.

DieinPeace

Souls: 65.00
Hi i have been playing on SotfS on my PC and at every area so far I barely see any summon signs... It's like no one is playing at all. I played vanilla dark souls 2 on my xbox 360 and I had a blast because of all the people on Co-op. Now I need help on a lot of these levels and there is no one to help me. But when I invade people they always have phantoms with them... I'm on NG and my soul mem/level are what they should be for the areas...

knightofnight12

Casual
Convict

Souls: 65.00
Bank: 259.00
The reason why there isn't much activity on PC is because a large majority is on PS4 due to Bloodborne and SotFS is on the PS4 also, so they just bought SotfS on PS4.

I hope that gave you some information so you don't feel like your game is busted or something, also, your SM should be around 1-5Mil SM at end-game.
Dragons are the superior race... the undead and false gods are poison to this world... may those who aren't dragons suffer horrible pain.

VIP

eRageRAMBO

Caffeinated
Guardian

Wrath of the North

Souls: 1,918.00
Wiki Edits: 18
I am a max tier on Xbone and dealing with the same thing. Tons of summons everywhere early, but I dont think many have gotten their chars to this SM.
I came here to flip Golems and chew Bubble Gum, and I'm all outta Bubble Gum...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Chaosmaker

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,645.00
Wiki Edits: 1
The PC version isn't very active. At 2-3m SM there is some action in Iron Keep with people laying down red signs occasionally. Its more active at certain times. I've found a few in Heides Tower of Flame in that SM range also.

I got my 30 sunlight medals no problem by placing signs outside of Smelter Demon's door. This worked from SM range 600k-1m. When I was at 2.5m SM, I saw one sign outside of Fume Knight's fog gate. Most players appear to be waiting to tackle the DLC areas after they complete the rest of the game. I tried helping several players with Fume knight, and 6 out of 8 of them got greedy and got punished. People were summoning me almost as soon as I put the signs down. Its a boring fight to try to coop when hosts are going to die 75% of the time or better. That could be why a lot of people aren't putting signs down vs those bosses. I've never seen a single sign in front of Sinh's door. Put 4 signs down, and 4 hosts died the first time Sinh targeted them with a dive attack.

witcherrr

Casual
Convict

Souls: 335.00
Maybe softban ?:D
VIP

eRageRAMBO

Caffeinated
Guardian

Wrath of the North

Souls: 1,918.00
Wiki Edits: 18
Well now that some time has pass since my last post here, I can say the the summon signs and invasions in the Max Tiers for Xbone are becoming pretty damn active. I hope it picks up for you on PC, good sir!
I came here to flip Golems and chew Bubble Gum, and I'm all outta Bubble Gum...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

HavocKB

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 532.00
I'm on PC for SOTFS. Summons come in flurries for me. Sometimes I see a bunch. Other times I don't see any.

If you're on steam we can add each other. I like coop as well for many areas.

Juhozzy

Souls: 60.00
Im like SM 3mil and there si NO-ONE who to help, need sunlight medals and can't get them because there is no-one playing this game anymore ;D