Anything without a home!

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 26,044.00
Wiki Edits: 41
EldritchImagination wrote:Already did The original Hellsing. I was talking about the Ultimate version, which I have watched the first few episodes. I enjoy Ultimates animation styles more.

Side note, has anyone watched the abridged Hellsing and Dragon ball series on Youtube. I couldn't stop laughing at them.

yeah ultimate pretty much does everything better.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 492.00
Bank: 3,190.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Praise-the-sun wrote:SAO first few eps were alright, the concept was something fresh, but it hit rock bottom quickly.

Fairy tail is the worst serialized anime out there, even worse than naruta and one piece because both of those series at least went strong for a while until they gave up, but fairy tail started slumping pretty quick. If cancer was in anime form, it would be Fairy Tail.

one piece is at its peak performance right now. once again proving you to be a dirty heretic.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 10,026.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
qeter wrote:
Praise-the-sun wrote:SAO first few eps were alright, the concept was something fresh, but it hit rock bottom quickly.

Fairy tail is the worst serialized anime out there, even worse than naruta and one piece because both of those series at least went strong for a while until they gave up, but fairy tail started slumping pretty quick. If cancer was in anime form, it would be Fairy Tail.

one piece is at its peak performance right now. once again proving you to be a dirty heretic.

I haven't found an arc of One Piece I didn't like. Of course I'm only a couple hundred episodes in.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,658.50
Bank: 0.00
I noticed the deterioration after the let's call "Toy Soldier arc" ( for the sake of preventing spoilers). The quantity of filler in that arc was what made me realize how weak One piece had become.

I think that was Ep 600 or so. Then again there were some good things on the horizon,
White beards rival and such
, but ehh the filler inbetween is just too much of a time waster. Each arc the filler just gets longer and longer. All though the quality of the fights I won't complain about because it does follow the Dragon Ball forumla nicely and the fighting scenes have stayed true to its early 100 ep roots.

I'll probably pick it up again in a few years, it's not like plot complexity is something I have to worry about. That's another thing I hate about one piece, let's be honest. It is geared towards 6-10 year olds. I could probably skip 100 episodes of one piece and still know what is going on because they explain and hammer the plot in so much, **** even the opening is 3 minutes long, and then there is also the part where they explain stuff at the beginning which is 1-3 minutes. It's pathetic because there is no complexity. I know it's skip able but just to give an idea who they are catering two in the show.

I'm going to wait 300 episodes and just make use of the online lists that show which episodes to skip, but of course even then there is filler within the episode itself.... I'm on the fence.

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 492.00
Bank: 3,190.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Praise-the-sun wrote:I noticed the deterioration after the let's call "Toy Soldier arc" ( for the sake of preventing spoilers). The quantity of filler in that arc was what made me realize how weak One piece had become.

I think that was Ep 600 or so. Then again there were some good things on the horizon,
White beards rival and such
, but ehh the filler inbetween is just too much of a time waster. Each arc the filler just gets longer and longer. All though the quality of the fights I won't complain about because it does follow the Dragon Ball forumla nicely and the fighting scenes have stayed true to its early 100 ep roots.

I'll probably pick it up again in a few years, it's not like plot complexity is something I have to worry about. That's another thing I hate about one piece, let's be honest. It is geared towards 6-10 year olds. I could probably skip 100 episodes of one piece and still know what is going on because they explain and hammer the plot in so much, **** even the opening is 3 minutes long, and then there is also the part where they explain stuff at the beginning which is 1-3 minutes. It's pathetic because there is no complexity. I know it's skip able but just to give an idea who they are catering two in the show.

I'm going to wait 300 episodes and just make use of the online lists that show which episodes to skip, but of course even then there is filler within the episode itself.... I'm on the fence.

read the manga. filler awaits those who do not.