Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Boy i love how I bought a $60 game, then was told to pay up $30 so you can access the god teir weapons.
So you have no intention of playing the DLC?
Pretty sure the point of the DLC is for the extra content, not the weapons. Try looking at it at multiple angles.
With this weapon Friede, Halflight, Gael and many other bosses are extremely easy.
anus destroyer 666
1. Apply lightning blade to morning star
2. Activate perseverance weapon art
3. ???
4. Profit
Perseverance is all you really need to be honest.

What I do is dual wield caestus, use the weapon art then unlock and run behind them while they're doing the L1. Or just use the Mace, Black Knight Sword or Vordts. I understand not every build can use them, but the Mace doesn't have a lot of requirements. If you're STR go Heavy, Quality go Refined. If you're a caster infuse it with Crystal/Lightning/Dark/Chaos and you're set (Mace has good elemental scaling, as well). Pop the weapon art and two swings will break their hyper armor on a heavy armor user, guaranteed. If not it'll take one hit as the Mace has giant poise breaking, or, hyper armor breaking. Never had an issue until I did all of this. The backstab strategy is the best imo but with phantom range and the way these things track? It's hard to get behind them without getting hit.

Just use this every time you encounter them, or launch their *** to infinity and beyond with Stomp. But Perseverance is key to countering them.
Key to nerfing these is remove it's L1 combo ability (From, you'll nerf EVERY other heavy weapon combo but not this? REALLY?) and increase the requirements. Two dual ultras, these things should weight more than Ledo's, I'd say around 30.0-35.0 units and that'll negate people able to use these with heavy armor unless it's a vit build. Also increase the wielding requirements, it should honestly require 50-60 strength, I say 50. This would negate all the quality builds (lets be honest there's a*****load of them) from using them, and they wouldn't be able to cheese the requirement with Knights Ring. Doing this will nullify the amount of scrubs (lets be honest, it's a scrub weapon, a one trick pony weapon) using it.

Fixing Phantom Range would mean completely revamping the game and the way latency should work. That's never going to happen. But these changes are reasonable. Remove the combo ability and increase the requirements, easy.
Lol look at all these babies downvoting a reasonable suggestion. Only people who would dislike this are the min/max quality builds using this weapon.
or learn to dogde you scrub
"or learn to dogde you scrub" Nice grammar. It's obvious you're one of the paired ultra users, judging from your idiocy.
I can't tell how many times I beat people with these. If you can't escape the stun lock use a longer range weapon. I do agree they're overpowered but if you're baited into the combo then that's on you
Every dislike and "dogde you scrub" are 12 year old noobs who can only fight using one button. L.1. :000000000000000000000000000
Stop crying
I beat players using these swords, everything is about timing
Hey guys have over 1 billion wins in PVP and you are all big babies, I beat players using these swords all the the time with only my bare fists.
yea whatever...
***** me metalord senpai
"Eh, i beat these op noobs with my fists!"
Ha.
teach us senpai
Wanna know how to counter these? Walk the left and punish
walk? i dodge away, left, right, run away as fast as i can, L1L1L1 im dead.
I'm sad cause as soon as I saw these in the trailer they became my favorite weapon, but (classic) Fromsoft ****ed up balancing and now they're considered cancer :(
In a one in one with these, you really see who the scrubs are and who knows how to use them. So many people expect the L1 that they forget there's a standard R1 and a rolling poke. Those two alone win fights, not the pitiful and avoidable stun lock so many noobs complain about.
"Not the pitiful and avoidable stun lock so many noobs complain about"
Wich, my friend, is exactly where the main problem stands. This weapon is so strong even noobs can use it well and if you give it to someone with a bit of a brain, you know exactly what's gonna happen :)
Lol, your basiclly saying this requires skill lmao. We all know you use it. "noobs complain? nice way to prove your pint by being a noob complaining about people complaining about your fav weapon.
LuLz the weapon art is what gets *** killed using these. I dont even bother moving out of the way.