For the PvP nuts! Debate tactics, discuss builds, and set up duels. Play nice.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 10,597.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
TSMP wrote:
Synyster44 wrote:In response to prior comments, EVERYONE who had a preferred Dark Souls is very vocal about it. Dark Souls 1 enthusiasts bash Dark Souls 2. Dark Souls 2 enthusiasts bash Dark Souls 1 and 3. And Dark Souls 3 players are elitist's that don't seem to understand that the franchise didn't start a year and a half ago. That being said, I haven't played Dark Souls 3 extensively as I don't own a PS4 yet, but I love each installment in different ways. I love that the first is easy to grasp, hard to master. I love that the second forces you to play with the various builds if you want to get anywhere in life. I love that 3 has taken the series back to it's Demons Souls roots with the addition of the mp meter

That's one hell of a necro bump, dude. The discussion ended seven months ago.

NNNNNNECROPOST!

Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Synyster44

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 82.00
Lol I know, I hadn't taken a look at the post date. Either way, it still stands that nobody can simply agree on the fact that all of these games are great in their own ways. Dark Souls 2 and 3 wouldn't have existed without Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls, they simply improved upon the standard set.

I acknowledge that I trolled myself pretty hard on this, but that meme Is hilarious!

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 10,597.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Synyster44 wrote:Lol I know, I hadn't taken a look at the post date. Either way, it still stands that nobody can simply agree on the fact that all of these games are great in their own ways. Dark Souls 2 and 3 wouldn't have existed without Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls, they simply improved upon the standard set.

I acknowledge that I trolled myself pretty hard on this, but that meme Is hilarious!

..............................................................I'll say it again..................NECROPOOOOOOST!!!

Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Rakuyo

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 34,619.00
Wiki Edits: 6762
deleted
Those who seek dark, will always find it.