Anything without a home!

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 1,874.00
The other day I started my system, went through the usual news, forums, and gaming sites when I attempted to watch some streams on Twitch, but nothing loaded; complete blank. My brother and I had been watching vids there the night before, and I had watched streams that morning.

I have re-booted, refreshed, checked drivers, emptied the cache and cookies, etc, but still nothing on Twitch. The best I was able to do was get the main page, then Log In, but after that it remains blank. Other sites seem fine, and am able to watch vids from other sites like Amazon, YouTube, and Hulu, but nothing appears on Twitch TV.

If any Techie has some helpful recommendations, I would appreciate the aid, but pls remember to keep it simplified for this Techless One. Thank you!
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 260,156.49
Bank: 7,492.71
Wiki Edits: 19633
Try with another browser, it may be your adobe flash player is out of date or some cookies and cache got corrupted.
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Installed another copy of Flash Player in case it was corrupted, but cookies and cache were already deleted, and it still does not work using either browser. Thanks for the replay; have any other recommendations?

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

I added Twitch to Trusted Sites, but now I am unable to Log In to the front page. I have attempted to reset my password a few times, but none have taken, and the Log In function simply repeats. Any helpful suggestions?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Mhm... this is very weird. Are you using any extensions that could have done anything bad?

If other things are running normally I doubt it's a hardware issue, but if you have cleared cookies+cache and tried on another browser... is it possible you got banned from twitch? (does that happen?)
Fextralife.com
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

I tried to open another acct under a different handle; same thing. I get to Log In, and it continues to kick me to a new Log In screen. And all I get from Twitch are the same auto-bot responses I already received; not helpful. Hate being Techless....
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

If the issue is only on twitch, I'd open a support request with them.

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/emails/new

Make sure to give them as many details as possible, such as your browser, plugin, extensions you may have activated, etc.
Fextralife.com

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Fexelea wrote:If the issue is only on twitch, I'd open a support request with them.

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/emails/new

Make sure to give them as many details as possible, such as your browser, plugin, extensions you may have activated, etc.

Thanks for the thought, but I have already sent in two of these, and automated replies have been the only responses I have received thus far. I will send another if my Tech contacts cannot help me.