Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I got all rings but no trophy. Looking for a friend to drop me 107 rings. 5 a stack. Promise to return, pls msg me psn is "gankersnitemare"
Cheers
Try storing them and taking them back out.
I am at 97% trophy completion and I still do not understand what rings I am missing do I need all the NG+, NG++ rings too or just every different kind of ring... I need help :( PSN: XzNinja_FreakzX if anyone wants to help here is my PSN just message me PLEASE! anything will help.
Do you have all covenant rings? Cuz I farmed proof of a concord kept (that was insane) and now I'm farming wolfs blood swordgrass for the wolf's ring (+0). It's the only ring left for platinum :)
Yeah I'm farming for the plat too, I'll add you in a bit
This achievement should be worth at least 150 points not f****ing 30 (Xbox One). Hardest achieve to get and really annoying, you have to play game again and again (which is not satisfying when you are playing only to collect rings). Very bad movement from Bandai to force players of getting it. It will be easier to kill Nameless King with naked fists than collect all the rings.
Wat r u casul? Git gud scrublord
Go play Mario you casual.
Do not do my big mistake..
I had all 107 rings and I didn't get the Trophy..so I dropped all the rings in the firelink to pick up again.. Sooooooo I get only 30 rings.. I was so close to brake my PS4..
Break*

Stupid ***
damn dude that sucks
Getting basic list of those rings is a worst nightmare ever and to get achieve you have to get same rings in +++++ ??? for what ?! what is the pleasure of playing this game only to get another*****ty ring with some + in description ? I agree with different endings or if you missed some items in previous runs but rings ? come on !!!. Whoever collected the rings should already feel as one of the chosen ones because is really hard to get all rings listed above at all. F***ck me 107 pointless rubbish. Creators of this game had an bad headache ....... instead of making player happy of beating boss/creature they made it frustrating and annoying .... completely pointless
What a *****ing mess From Software. Why not just make one version of every ring and have them all be good, instead of having tons of repeats and most of them being practically worthless? Quality over quantity for Christ's sake.
I do not have the dlc purchased.. do i need the chillbite ring if i want the achievment ?
nope. at least I highly doubt it
How many playthroughs minimum do I need to do to get all rings?
NG+++ for the few rings that go to +3
NG+2
NG+2, the only +3 version is the life ring which you get in NG+2 since both NG and NG+ ring is in NG+.
Since the ninja flip is in the game code, there's a probability they will place something in the new DLC that will work similliarily to the Dark Wood Grain Ring from Dark Souls 1.

shadow.the.psycho

Souls: 50.00
Hopefully they do add it in the ringed city dlc