Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

If you plan to kill her, DO NOT try untill you are strong enough! right now I am stuck trying to kill her she's got *****ton of estuses, my hits barely take 1/20 of her health, she will 3 hit me. What the ***** was I thinking trying to kill this ***** before I was ready omg.

Each *****ing time I've almost got her, she uses yet another Estus and spam R1s me to death with her seemingly unlimited stamina.
Try using a 9+ Murakumo (giant deformed katana thing) it usually does about 1/10 of her hp.
You should go to the goddes velka statue at the delapitared bridge and clear yourself of sons, she womt ofggr you anymore
Why do you tried to kill her? Being Lord of Hollows is most interesting storyline in this game.
Pull her to the exit of the Firelink Shrine and just kill her using ranged abilities. She's incapable of leaving the shrine, so you can just stand just outside the entrance and kill her easily.

UltimaHeartless

Souls: 50.00
Storyteller's Staff, baybee
To be fair, Yuria only has around 5 Estus and with a long melee weapon, like a spear or halbard, it's fairly easy to drain her of Estus. Not to mention you'll stun her with every hit.
Lol, she's so easy to parry... i killed her with nothing but parrying.
Can anyone help me i can't find yuria in firelink. I have completed the game and haven't cured the dark sign but she still isn't there.
you may have killed anri before
no i married anri and went for the dark ending she just dissapeared
umm the reason yuria retains her human appearance is because she is wearing the untrue dark ring its pretty obvious considering she sells it
Theres a bit of dialogue missing on the wiki. I talked to her today and got this piece of dialogue.

Ahh, thy scent beseems most familiar.
A sweet fragrance, long faded from our own bosoms.
How this came to pass I know not, but...
Take heed. Kindness can wear upon one's principles.

I haven't killed friede yet. Someone should look into adding this in.
This *****ing *****... If I follow her quest line in NG+, I'll go off the meta. 5 obligatory levels...
Yup... I didn't know better, so I leveled my guy to 120 already. I do NOT want to go past 120... so I won't ever be able to get certain items since I won't be able to summon Yuria.

>:(
What the ***** is five levels going to do? You'll still be able to be summoned by people that are level 120. You meta people are ridiculous. You don't even realise the meta causes the problem it tries to solve by keeping everyone at the same level. If there was no meta, everybody would be free to level as high as they want, meaning everybody ends up being high level, meaning everybody can still be summoned easily...
" What the ***** is five levels going to do? You'll still be able to be summoned by people that are level 120. You meta people are ridiculous. You don't even realise the meta causes the problem it tries to solve by keeping everyone at the same level. If there was no meta, everybody would be free to level as high as they want, meaning everybody ends up being high level, meaning everybody can still be summoned easily... "

That's not what "the meta" is trying to solve at all. I suggest you get educated before flipping out in anger next time, unless looking foolish is your preference.
So if I kill the Soul of Cinder (mind you I have done the rest of the questline) and I do not usurp the flame yet and I warp back to Firelink Shrine will the Black Set and Darkdrift be where Yuria's original spot was?
If you summoned Yuria and she survived the fight, her items will be there.
I am commenting on the last thing on the info board talking about how she doesn't look like a hollow must I remind you that she literally sells you an UNTRUE DARK RING which makes you look human when hollowed.
I decided to leave the assassin to kill anri but saw her summoning sign in front of the boss's room what will happen if I summoned her
Will i lose yuria's guest or does that mean i will continue anri's guest?
It should still be yuria's quest, I summoned her as well during the boss fight
Something you should know about questlines in Dark Souls 3 is that it is actually bosses that progress them, you can complete an objective in a questline, but the npc won't move to the next step until you kill a boss. The reason you should know this is because, while you DID talk to Anri and leave the assassin there to kill them, you would still be able to summon Anri to fight the Pontiff because the questline wouldn't progress till he died. There is actually nothing strange about what you describe.
Does she have any new dialogue with Ringed City? I killed SoC with her and she left so I can't check.
That's not what you asked for, but she has dialogue after you met her sister in the first DLC and more dialogue after you killed Friede
If you join the Spears of the Church covenant, will it break Yuria's questline?
Obviously not ... By the time you reach the Spears of the Church you most likely would have already completed her questline anyway.
This is a reply to the other reply but actually you could get to the Spears of the church before even fighting the deacons.