Discuss the Forums, the blog and Wikis

LisjBakken

Souls: 57.00
I've started playing bloodborne on ps4, got the axe at the beginning, but then i threw it away and can't get it back! Is it a way to get it back without deleting the game and start all over?

HazamaOuroborous

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 939.00
Bank: 4,647.00
Wiki Edits: 90
LisjBakken wrote:I've started playing bloodborne on ps4, got the axe at the beginning, but then i threw it away and can't get it back! Is it a way to get it back without deleting the game and start all over?

Dunno if you've continued on since then and stuff, but the answer is yes :)
The Saw Hunter Badge lets you buy all three starting weapons at the shop
"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good" - Martyr Logarius

I have a shiny youtube thingy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAWBcU3fZAgxElrPxeoXgjg

abraksil

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 460.00
Hi
I'm an indie developer working on a bit Souls-like game people here might like. Is there a place in this forum/community where I can set up a dev-blog thread or something? I'm looking for a place where I can share my content once a week, and get in touch with players. Is There a place for that at FextraLife?
I'm making this roguelike game called Soulblight. Take a look :)
www.mynextgames.com
Hi, I'm trying to make an account, but I never get an activation e-mail. I've tried re-sending it 3 times now.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 247,699.49
Bank: 7,418.71
Wiki Edits: 18834
Hi anon - could you let me know the handle you're trying to use and what email provider you are using? Have you checked your spam folder?

I'll investigate the issue.
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

SoulsBorne777

Souls: 84.00
Well, it was in the spam folder, but it didn't actually arrive at my e-mail until today...strange

thesensman

Souls: 168.00
Bank: 69.00
I need some assistance logging in on my iphone. I am already registered and logged in on my laptop but when I click the captcha check box no image comes up to satisfy the login requirement.

Narev

Souls: 56.00
I can't figure out how to get my avatar to work. I have it all picked out, it's within size guidelines, but when I try to upload from my machine, the "current avatar" stays the same, even if I hit reset. It occurs to me that I'll look like a big ol' dummy if it works on this post.
This is the image I want to use...

All he's dreamed of his whole life is being an avatar. Well, that and black magic. Won't you help make his dream come true?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 247,699.49
Bank: 7,418.71
Wiki Edits: 18834
It's because it's a gif, and they are disallowed. Use a jpg or png format file :)
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

VengarlofForossa

Souls: 123.00
So is Fexelea the creator of this software?.....