Square Enix is releasing a new free update for Final Fantasy XV next week that adds a few features for players that should address some stability issues as well as add some longevity. Here’s a list of what’s changing:
- New image quality mode added to the PlayStation 4 Pro resolution options. With this mode, you can play the game with a stable frame rate.
- Subtitles, as well as some menu screen text sizes can be magnified.
- Timed Quests will start up again, and a new ranking feature has been added. High end weapons can be rewarded for them.
- New car stickers added for Regalia customization.
- New songs added to the music player.
This should address the issues introduced with the PS4 Pro support, which for some players made the game perform poorly. The restart of the timed quests with rewards and new music and customization options should give dedicated daily players a reason to keep checking in regularly. Keep checking back with us for more!
Visit the Final Fantasy XV Wiki
More on Final Fantasy XV